TJ McDonald Might Be Going to Jail for Parole Violation | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

TJ McDonald Might Be Going to Jail for Parole Violation

You will see a lot of Miami's TE coverage problems drop a lot if they can get a FS to man middle of the field..Especially one like James who can cover but he's also 6'3..Not an easy window to throw into.

BECAUSE WE HAVE STUPID PEOPLE IN CHARGE OF HIRING THESE PLAYERS

I do not Concur!!! Tj Mcdonald and William Hayes were great acquisitions. He had a DUI and was suspended before the season even started. Did you hear his name during the season that he got arrested in a club or beating his wife/girlfriend??? NO

so what. he's not a free safety anyway. draft one or find one; either way.. without a true 'range rover' with blaze, we're stuck in over-the-top hell the foreseeable future..

We really have no idea about the situation. The story says McDonald's counsel could only show that he completed 40 hours, but is that all he completed or did his counsel not have the full paper work? Also depending on what he was assigned to do for the community service you can't just say ok I'll start tomorrow. They assign a start date for you and some times that can be weeks or months from the sentencing date. It's possible that the start date was closer to his NFL reinstatement date than we realize and he was in Miami instead of California for a portion of that time. Usually if there's a conflict with your work schedule the court has no problem extending you probation to give you time to complete the community service.

So nobody in the Dolphin organization was monitoring this also? before or when that contract extension was done? They best have an out- otherwise....
no. it's nobody's job to follow around the athletes to ensure they complete their community service. This is and should be 100% the player's responsibility

no. it's nobody's job to follow around the athletes to ensure they complete their community service. This is and should be 100% the player's responsibility

Should be yes, but if I am extending a player before he even puts on a Dolphin uniform don't I look at that? I guess they just put the provision in the contract....

People really think we played better pass D when Nate Allen was on the field? Wow.

Back
Top Bottom