TJ McDonald Might Be Going to Jail for Parole Violation | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

TJ McDonald Might Be Going to Jail for Parole Violation

Typical Dolphins.... Extend a suspended player who now might be going to jail, a POS like Kiko, a career average at best player like Branch.... And do nothing with JARVIS LANDRY.

I'm sure a lot of people wait until the last minute to get these types of things done. I have no idea what his cutoff date is but 200 hours is ****ing a lot of hours to cram in at the last minute. Sounds like TJ thought this was all going to go away or he thinks he is above the law. Either way, what a numb skull.
I guess we have Jordan's replacement as the team genius

this team is filled with royal idiots. it really is... what a stupid football we had to watch this year

SO, yeah....kind of a nonstory?

Just to keep adding to the information...

http://www.miamiherald.com/sports/nfl/miami-dolphins/article194014219.html

The most important part IMO..can we still draft James though :)

And if he is, the Dolphins could void the guarantees in his deal. The Miami Herald has obtained a copy of his contract, and there is language that would place McDonald in default if he “is incarcerated resulting in the player’s failure or refusal to report, practice or play with the club.”

However, that does not seem likely at this point.

I thought TJ provided a much needed physicality to the defense. While not being a true FS and having the natural coverage skills we so desperately need at the position, he did excel in run support and more often than not delivered the hammer in brutal fashion.

Why all the hate for McDonald? I thought he played well and laid some massive hits on people. He brought some attitude to a defense lacking it.
I'm sure all of you know he won't do a day in jail, hell get an extension to do his hours and it'll be like nothing happened.
I for one was happy to see us getting him next season for the whole season. He could have made some good plays had he been with us for 16 games.
We all knew of his behavior before he was even signed.
It’s not hate. It was a mistake locking him in with a new deal. Miami has two SS and no FS. Miami needs a real FS and won’t have one because of locking up two SS.

Yeah a bit sensationalized. He wws given an extension as long as he does everythin in the offseason he is fine

Even if he NOW does what he should have done a long time ago, doesn't it talks about the type of person he is? By all accounts he's been a model citizen since he's been with the team but that seems like someone that doesn't really care. What will happen next? Nobody's talking about the way he played but this off the field stuff with so many guys is incredible

Ozzy rules!!

According to the Los Angeles City Attorney’s Office, McDonald was due in court Tuesday to provide proof of completion but his counsel was only able to show he had completed 40 hours of service. McDonald was granted until March 14 to show proof of progress.

At that time, it is possible McDonald’s probation could be reinstated. Or it is also possible he could encounter a probation violation hearing.

http://dailydolphin.blog.palmbeachp...-t-j-mcdonald-have-an-unresolved-legal-issue/

Ross this all boils down to this guy..No wonder we suck and will so til who knows when.
James will not make it to us...As much as I want a FS like this(been years now)I can't see it happening.To dang good to drop to us.

Back
Top Bottom