TJ McDonald Might Be Going to Jail for Parole Violation | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

TJ McDonald Might Be Going to Jail for Parole Violation

Ross this all boils down to this guy..No wonder we suck and will so til who knows when.
James will not make it to us...As much as I want a FS like this(been years now)I can't see it happening.To dang good to drop to us.
Miami not taking one if one fell anyway unless they trade McDonald or jones.

So it could be that he's completed the community service and his counsel didn't have all of the required paper work. Might just have to wait and see how it pans out. I'm thinking at worst his probation is revoked and then extended. It would be different if the violation was due to another offense.

Looks like we opened up some cap space. Wtf. I was looking forward to him and reshad next year. We were looking to possibly draft a safety too to start using 3 safeties and now...nope. Now we need a starting safety next to Jones. This team just never stops does it?

He’ll wind up on the team. Will cram his 200 hours in to a couple of weeks or so.

All he has to do is slip $1000 to a clerk somewhere who can sign off that he really did the community service work and the paper work was mishandled.

Wait, PAROLE violation or PROBATION violation? They are two VERY different things with VERY different consequences.

If it's probation for missing doing community service he isn't going to jail. Judge will just give him a second chance to complete it with a fine. And if he does time for missing community service it won't be more than a couple months tops

When does the Netflix series come out on this team?

Ross this all boils down to this guy..No wonder we suck and will so til who knows when.
James will not make it to us...As much as I want a FS like this(been years now)I can't see it happening.To dang good to drop to us.
Your gonna be pleasantly surprised come April if you still feel this way....

Why all the hate for McDonald? I thought he played well and laid some massive hits on people. He brought some attitude to a defense lacking it.
I'm sure all of you know he won't do a day in jail, hell get an extension to do his hours and it'll be like nothing happened.
I for one was happy to see us getting him next season for the whole season. He could have made some good plays had he been with us for 16 games.
We all knew of his behavior before he was even signed.
I was surprised to see some of the hate myself.......

still brought up the possibility of getting Derwin James. Do you pass up on a guy like that, assuming AND I MEAN ASSUMING, he is their BPA? And if you do draft James, FOR FUN, can you convert Mac into a LB?

still brought up the possibility of getting Derwin James. Do you pass up on a guy like that, assuming AND I MEAN ASSUMING, he is their BPA? And if you do draft James, FOR FUN, can you convert Mac into a LB?

You can play all 3, Burke wanted to play all 3 when Nate Allen was still playing once TJ came back..

Miami wants to add another S this offseason and unless Earl Thomas gets free then the draft is where to go, there's a lot of good/great FS prospects this year. Get one..Derwin James, DeShonne Elliot are 2 potential elite FS..Get em.

Back
Top Bottom