To All Dolphins Fans.. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

To All Dolphins Fans..

Fin_Frenzy_84

Starter
Reaction score
Chill out on Tannehill....... Let him play a game first before he plays!
Tannehill has ALOT of upside and we do have a coach who knows how to groom a QB. Chill the **** out! Im tired of hearing this bitching!

Before the draft everyone said that they had to pick the guy. Now we have him it is complain complain complain. No pleasing this board

Seriously about the whining. The pick goes a ways to quiet those who were upset about Ireland not having a plan. Chased a legit starter and then took an informed stab at the second option.

I will add, however, that RGIII feels like a special human being. Tebow-like charisma and presence backed up a special skill-set.

Lets wait to see. I think he could be very good has all the tools.

I wasn't 100% sold on Tannehill over the last few months, but I can't help but like the kid. I think it was a really good pick, and lord knows I am not a fan of Jeff Ireland. Give the kid a few years and if his learning curve continues, watch out!

Before the draft everyone said that they had to pick the guy. Now we have him it is complain complain complain. No pleasing this board

Everyone? Maybe your echo chamber, but all I heard from the experts was that even though they thought Miami would take him, he was still a major reach with big bust potential.

Everyone? Maybe your echo chamber, but all I heard from the experts was that even though they thought Miami would take him, he was still a major reach with big bust potential.

BUT..His potential is also thru the roof.

And **** what experts say..:lol: what the **** is a expert anyways. The best "expert" Mayock, said Tanny has the ability to be a franchise qb.

Every drafted player has a high bust potential, nobody is a "sure-thing", nobody has zero bust potential.

His potential is through the roof...but he needs a TON of work, he´s not even close to being even close to sniffing the horrible surprises that the NFL has waiting for him...Some lunatic here even suggested we play him from day one. Can you imagine the Houston Pass Rush welcoming Tannehill? Murdered, or 13 int´s, and he´s out!!

His potential is through the roof...but he needs a TON of work, he´s not even close to being even close to sniffing the horrible surprises that the NFL has waiting for him...Some lunatic here even suggested we play him from day one. Can you imagine the Houston Pass Rush welcoming Tannehill? Murdered, or 13 int´s, and he´s out!!

He's saying that because it's the only way the pick makes sense. You don't draft a project in the top 10.

Comfortability with the offensive system is an advantage that no other rookie quarterback has had in a long time

Wow, logging on to this board I expected to see some more positive posts about this guy. Damned if we do, damned if we don't.

He is better then MOORE right now so he is not and will not be a bust. GM is back in my good graces and hope this is the best draft in his 5 years here. I thought he did well with draft last year except for not drafting a qb.

Back
Top Bottom