To my beloved FinHeaven. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

To my beloved FinHeaven.

wow, I was about to comment on how Schulters looks as tall as Carter...then I noticed he was jumping in the air ;)

Yea I got the links messed up, my fault guys... my favorite one is Ronnie Brown... I mean like one of us yelled "Ronnie" then we all three yelled "RRRRRRRONNNNIE"
He just turned and smiled at us... :)

Great pics man, how did you guys get them? It seemed like your seats were pretty high up but you managed some great sideline shots! Congrats on the sigs too, frame that poster!!

In Tiger stadium, where the players ran out... there wasn't nothing between us but a fence... we just walked down there about an hour before the game and waited on them.

Coots, those are sweet pics. And we appreciate you supporting the site like that.

Np

No problem guys, we love finheaven... and we aren't affraid to show it :)

Dolphins and FinHeaven... it doesn't get any better. When all the guys were sign'... you'll have to ask dad... I know it's Seth but ... atleast I think he was the one who said he knew the site.... I knwo someone did... I'll get him on here to tell you about it.

Anyway, someone across the railings yelled "We go to that site all the time" and started snapping pics.

And I have a few more pics, I'll upload sometime.

I think the whole effort should earn coots a year long VIP membership!:up:

Coots82 those are great shots man! Btw in the Ronnie Brown pic check out Lance is bouncing so he's like 3" off the ground.

Edit: tried to post picture of it.

Coots82 said:
No problem guys, we love finheaven... and we aren't affraid to show it :)

Dolphins and FinHeaven... it doesn't get any better. When all the guys were sign'... you'll have to ask dad... I know it's Seth but ... atleast I think he was the one who said he knew the site.... I knwo someone did... I'll get him on here to tell you about it.

Anyway, someone across the railings yelled "We go to that site all the time" and started snapping pics.

And I have a few more pics, I'll upload sometime.
If indeed it is Seth who knows the site, I feel sorry for him as much as he gets crucified on here

Back
Top Bottom