To my beloved FinHeaven. | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

To my beloved FinHeaven.

man, i cant imagine how awesome that must have been. thanks for sharing

btw, did you find roth to be shorter than his listed height? i've been saying all year that he's really 6'1" or 2" at the most. he's clearly shorter than diamond who "looks" like his listed 6'3"

Mr. Huizenga is one of the nicest millionaires you'll ever meet. My mom used to work with the humane society (which is managed by Wayne's daughter Pam) and she met him several times. I saw him once but was too young/stupid to care. My mom always said he was very polite and courteous.

I'll have my pics from the game as soon as I can. I'm waiting for them to get uploaded on a computer. :up:

LtDan said:
If indeed it is Seth who knows the site, I feel sorry for him as much as he gets crucified on here

Yeah really. But not so much lately. He's done a pretty good job this year. :)

kickass thread coots...im jealous :(

what an awesome experience all the way around!!!

Coots82 said:
One more thing, before the game Wayne walked right by us... we said "Wayne" he turned... grabbed his wife... gave us a smile.
http://www.forgivenlifeministries.org/images/Phins/Wayne%20Huizenga%20and%20his%20lady.JPG

Then after the game, he shook all three of our hands... said "Thanks for coming" shook our hands and walked away... needless to say.. I was awe struck.

Great pics, Jason and Roth look so much bigger up close, and that Ricky sure is a handsome devil (better without the brush, IMO tho)

Wish someone could ask Mr. H if has made any headway with working something out with ABC to show our games. This will be the 4th week that no Fins game will be shown on crummy CBS...Yeah 4 darned weeks. Wish I had Mr.H.E-mail address, I'd ask or beg him to do something for the huge FinFan followers we have here in Central Fl. before their all gobbled up by the Bucs. Any idea how to contact the Fin organization down there for this info?

You got some great pics. And to meet all the players and get them to sign your sign.WOW thats just such a great thing to have happen. :D

Coots82 said:
No problem guys, we love finheaven... and we aren't affraid to show it :)

Dolphins and FinHeaven... it doesn't get any better. When all the guys were sign'... you'll have to ask dad... I know it's Seth but ... atleast I think he was the one who said he knew the site.... I knwo someone did... I'll get him on here to tell you about it.

Anyway, someone across the railings yelled "We go to that site all the time" and started snapping pics.

And I have a few more pics, I'll upload sometime.

That more than likely was me. I saw my mug in the Ricky pic you posted. I am in the Dolphins tie dye style shirt.
Here is the link to the pic I took of ya holding up the "WE LOVE FINHEAVEN.COM" sign.

Back
Top Bottom