To my beloved FinHeaven. | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

To my beloved FinHeaven.

your welcome Coots...I took a few pics there, but that one is only one that really turned out...as far as clarity, etc

Yea, I'm suprised that all of ours came out as clear as they did.

Thanks for sharing your great pics.

Looks like a great time and the all the guys seemed pretty cool about taking time for you and your camera.

Nice work.

frebyrd1 said:
That more than likely was me. I saw my mug in the Ricky pic you posted. I am in the Dolphins tie dye style shirt.
Here is the link to the pic I took of ya holding up the "WE LOVE FINHEAVEN.COM" sign.

hey man, thanks for posting that picture of me holding up that poster. Coots is my son. Man we had a blast, we were blessed and favored to get all them shots and sigs. Thanks alot Man!!!!!

Coots what a blast we had, For all of you who wanted to know about Seth, I told him we were going to post this on the site and he said that was sweet that he had been to the site. So to answer your question Yes he has been to the site.
I just wanted to take a minute and say thanks to FinHeaven for this site, We love you guys!!!!

Hey Coots when are we going to get that poster framed??????

philema87 said:
Coots what a blast we had, For all of you who wanted to know about Seth, I told him we were going to post this on the site and he said that was sweet that he had been to the site. So to answer your question Yes he has been to the site.
I just wanted to take a minute and say thanks to FinHeaven for this site, We love you guys!!!!

Hey Coots when are we going to get that poster framed??????

Was Seth the one that came out with his chin heavily bandaged up?

I

Back
Top Bottom