To think | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

To think

I won't believe we beat the Bills until they go out and do it. I'm hoping for 3-1 and beating the Bengals at this point.

Ya me too and there is nothing wrong that.

If we are ready to beat Buffalo, we are ready to win a Super Bowl. I am not putting my money on that quite yet.

The excitement is great around here and all but you have to guard a bit against disappointment.

I want to win the game but more importantly I just want to show Buffalo we belong. If Tua plays well and we lose a close one, great. Tua playing well is more important than the W.

2-0 IS amazing, and while I do expect continuing improvement as the season elapses, I have determined for myself that, the season is too new for Kool-Aid just yet.

ETA: ...and before I get thrown into the "Tua hater" pit.

I am optimistic, but fool me once, shame on you, fool me 79 times and you'll believe in anything.

I'll root optimistically WITHOUT expectation. Let's see where this ride goes.

Fins Up!!!

Being cautious Is far from being a hater...We will see how the season goes from here. 🤞

How bout we look big picture

Play all backups against the bills, and start game planning and resting to beat the bengals on a short week :)

3-1

Losers mentality. It would destroy everything McDaniel has done to this point. Team believes in themselves, are as high as can get. McDaniel just needs to get together with his coaches and create the right plan, where the Bills feel their in fight...Especially in Miami.

A team needs to start the season with the idea of reaching the SB, and in order to do that, you must be able to tame the biggest dog in your division.

Quiting is worse then losing.

Losers mentality. It would destroy everything McDaniel has done to this point. Team believes in themselves, are as high as can get. McDaniel just needs to get together with his coaches and create the right plan, where the Bills feel their in fight...Especially in Miami.

A team needs to start the season with the idea of reaching the SB, and in order to do that, you must be able to tame the biggest dog in your division.

Quiting is worse then losing.
I was joking :)

lucious lyon wtf GIF
Loo

I want this W. I don’t want to see us ceding the division to the Bills in Week 3. We need to go 5-1 in the division to have any chance of winning the East. This isn‘t a roster that goes into a game with any team in the NFL thinking that it should not be able to compete.

I want this W. I don’t want to see us ceding the division to the Bills in Week 3. We need to go 5-1 in the division to have any chance of winning the East. This isn‘t a roster that goes into a game with any team in the NFL thinking that it should not be able to compete.
And has the legit confidence to play anybody and expect to be competitive.

We are in with a far better chance to win this week than many would expect. Yes, Josh Allen is terrific and playing incredibly well but the Bills DBs are banged up. and there will be some inexperience against our dangerous receivers. The game is in Miami and don't underestimate the physical difference of playing in the heat and humidity. Feel free to correct me but I see this as a danger game for Buffalo and Coach McDaniel will have some special plays up his sleeve.

Let's not get ahead of ourselves, it took the greatest comeback in this franchise's history to be where we are. Not downplaying it but we still need to temper expectations. If we win the next game, all bets are off however.

Let’s be serious. We aren’t beating the bills. Let’s just enjoy the fact we may go 3-1 after bengals or 4-1 after jets

Back
Top Bottom