Tom Brady possibly out multiple seasons | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tom Brady possibly out multiple seasons

I'm not sure which is correct. Though I think when it comes to a HOF Qb in his prime the Patriots would be cautious. They haven't been with everybody though, allegedly. Carson Palmer had his surgery for a similar injury after a playoff game. I really doubt Brady misses games next season. It's fun to speculate and assume though.

Dr. Neal ElAttrache who performed the surgical knee repair on Brady is one of the best in the field, specializing in sports medicine, shoulder, elbow, and knees. So the Patriots should be upset Brady chose this surgeon,.. why?
Surgical infections in knee surgey are rare unfortunately they can and do occur and are the primary concern in any surgical procedure. It seems these days every hack with a word processor has made it their personal objective to try and dig up dirt on the NE patriots orginization. Accusations were made and the Patriots org responded directly to those accusations. I just don't see any smoking gun here.

Its never good to see a player get hurt. BUT if it has to happen to someone, I'm glad it happened to a Patriot. All of their super bows should have astericks next to them anyway.

I missed that.. lessons learned? yeah right... maybe a teletron will fall on his head like the house fell on the witch

:lol:
... or like the sign that fell on Patches O'Hoolihan's head in Dodgeball

I hope he's back next season. I'd like to see how this Dolphins team fairs against him now.

Back
Top Bottom