Tom Brady possibly out multiple seasons | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tom Brady possibly out multiple seasons

It's not about feeling sorry for anyone. The NFL losing its best players is never a good thing regardless of who they play for.

Florio is sensationalizing again. The 2nd procedure TB is having is nothing more than injecting fluid in the knee to make sure there isn't any infection left in there and they will keep injecting till they feel its all gone. The procedure is more proactive than reactive. The surgeon Dr. Neal ElAttrache who operated on the knee is one of the best in the world at this procedure. This is essentially the same procedure Rivers had done in the offseason.

All I can say is:

The Patriots dynasty is officially over! Now back to their mediocre days. They made so much fun of our attendance, but Im going to laugh looking at theirs in a couple of years

It's not about feeling sorry for anyone. The NFL losing its best players is never a good thing regardless of who they play for.

Every single NFL player will retire and be replaced by a new crop of NFL stars.

Time stops for no man.

But yes.. it's good for the sport to have it's money makers playing.

As long as he can walk again I feel OK.

He's rich, set for life and has kids with a gorgeous actress and a super model. He can retire right now and he already has 4 times as many rings as Danny does. I don't feel the very slightest bit bad for him.

Urrrm.... dude.... 4 x 0 = 0.

I'll tell you what - it's much nicer knowing Brady ain't there when playing the Patsies! I couldn't give a rats you know what how he got hurt or how long he is out as long as his replacement isn't as good it gives Miami a better chance to win. You think My Dirty Harrison cares if he hurts someone when he is hitting a guy after he is down on every play! I don't feel bad for a second for the Pats. Mr. Brady got very ****y last year during their streak and they didn't think twice about kicking teams when they were blowing them out. I hope the league pays them back big time for what Belicheat tried to do! It bit him in the SB and I hope it keeps coming back to haunt him how classless he is.

He is being taught a simple lesson:

Watch where you crap on the way up because you don't know where you will end up on the way down.

I didn't particularly think it was cool the other night when the Patriots were up 34-7 and still throwing the ball late in the game. They scored to make it 41-7 and the camera panned to Bellicheck on the sideline just laughing it up. Anyone else see this?

I Dont Feel Bad For Tom Brady 1 Bit. In Fact I Hope For The Worst For Him.i Hope They Have 2 Repair His Acl 7 More Times And He Misses The Next 5 Years. Im Sure There Wasnt 1 Patriot Or Patriot Fan That Felt Bad For Ronnie Brown.im A Newyorker So I Know A Lot About Boston Fans From The Ny Boston Rivalry And Let Me Tell U Guys That Boston Fans Are The Biggest Sc*mbags In The World. Im Sure There Are A Couple Of Good Fans In Boston But Most Of Them Are Bad.i Hate The City Of Boston And Every 1 Of There Teams.
It Seems Like Karma Came Back And Bite The Pats Right In The Backside

I thought he only had 3?

Sounds like he's got a nasty infection in his knee.

It seems pretty dammed serious all kidding aside. His body is at serious risk for infection in his knee. Look at what happened to Winslow Jr.

I Dont Feel Bad For Tom Brady 1 Bit. In Fact I Hope For The Worst For Him.i Hope They Have 2 Repair His Acl 7 More Times And He Misses The Next 5 Years. Im Sure There Wasnt 1 Patriot Or Patriot Fan That Felt Bad For Ronnie Brown.im A Newyorker So I Know A Lot About Boston Fans From The Ny Boston Rivalry And Let Me Tell U Guys That Boston Fans Are The Biggest Sc*mbags In The World. Im Sure There Are A Couple Of Good Fans In Boston But Most Of Them Are Bad.i Hate The City Of Boston And Every 1 Of There Teams.
It Seems Like Karma Came Back And Bite The Pats Right In The Backside

Maybe it is Karma on the Patriots but that aint Tom's fault. It's a shame if this is how it ends for one of the best ever.

I'm sure there were plenty of Pats fans who wanted the best for Ronnie Brown, there are plenty of Pats fans outside Boston, just like you're outside South Florida. Don't judge everyone by your own, bottom rung standards.

I didn't particularly think it was cool the other night when the Patriots were up 34-7 and still throwing the ball late in the game. They scored to make it 41-7 and the camera panned to Bellicheck on the sideline just laughing it up. Anyone else see this?

Yeah I did notice that and it makes me mad everytime they even show Bellicheck face. He is the most classless piece of **** I have ever seen.

Back
Top Bottom