Tom Brady possibly out multiple seasons | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tom Brady possibly out multiple seasons

I understand this is a patriots player, but it will undoubtedly affect the Dolphins in the future if he is not going to be available. I am happy to hear this to a certain extent, but also feel bad for him.http://www.profootballtalk.com/category/rumor-mill/

All I have to say is good luck finding another franchise qb. note: see dolphins >>>>>>many years and still counting. :up:

Yeah I did notice that and it makes me mad everytime they even show Bellicheck face. He is the most classless piece of **** I have ever seen.

True but in that case, rat on Bellicheck, Brady wasn't even in the game so don't sing and dance on his grave.

The Pats are undoubtedly class-less but for me, celebrating something like this happening is the ultimate act of disrespect and lack of class.

That's really too bad. I wanted to see the final result of Parcells Dolphins beat the Pats while the Pats are 100%. Instead we Phins fans will have to hear Pats fans blame our victory (and future wins) on their star QB being out. To be honest, winning against the Pats is great, but seeing Brady hit the dirt during a victory is the best. I, for one, wish him a speedy recovery just so our D can knock the crap out of him.

Maybe it is Karma on the Patriots but that aint Tom's fault. It's a shame if this is how it ends for one of the best ever.

I'm sure there were plenty of Pats fans who wanted the best for Ronnie Brown, there are plenty of Pats fans outside Boston, just like you're outside South Florida. Don't judge everyone by your own, bottom rung standards.
IM A DIE HARD DOLPHIN FAN AND TOM BRADY BEING HURT REALLY HELPS THE DOLPHINS CHANCES NEXT YEAR.I DONT WANT 2 SEE ANY BODY BADLY HURT UNLESS IT IS REALLY GONNA HELP THE FINS.
IF SOME 1 TOLD U THAT U CAN HIT A BUTTON AND THAT WOULD MAKE TOM BRADY MISS NEXT YEAR AND THE DOLPHINS WIN THE SUPER BOWL THAN IM SURE EVERY 1 HERE WOULD HIT THAT BUTTON.

I THINK I MIGHT BE THE ONLY PERSON THAT KNOWS THIS AND IM SURPRISED THIS NEWS ISNT EVERY WHERE, BUT TOM BRADY WAS LINKED 2 BARRY BONDS TRAINER WHO WAS FEEDING EVERY 1 STEROIDS.THERE WAS NO SPECULATION ABOUT BRADY TAKING THEM BUT IT WAS STATED THAT BRADY AND THE STEROID DEALER WERE FRIENDS.
I SAW TOM BRADYS SCOUTING REPORT COMING OUT OF COLLEGE AND HIS BIGGEST NEGATIVE WAS HE WAS REALLY SKINNY.EVERY SINGLE SCOUT SAID THAT THEY WERE SCARED OF BRADYS SKINNY FRAME AND THEY THOUGHT HE WOULD GET KILLED IN THE NFL.NEXT THING U KNOW BRADY IS HANGING OUT WITH THE STEROID DEALER AND MAGICLY HE PUTS ON 10 POUNDS OF MUSCLE AND HE IS THE MVP OF THE SUPER BOWL.IS IT ME OR IS THAT SHADY. HIS ONLY NEGATIVE COMING OUT OF COLLEGE CAN BE FIXED WITH SOME (HGH) STEROIDS . HE HAD A GREAT ARM , GOOD SIZE, IF THE SCOUTS FELT LIKE HE WAS GONNA GROW INTO HIS FRAME THAN HE WOULD HAVE BEEN DRAFTED A LOT SOONER.U DONT LET A STRONG ARM, TALL QB SLIDE THAT MUCH UNLESS U REALLY FEEL HE COULDNT GAIN THE SIZE HE NEEDED.AND THATS WHAT THE SCOUTS FELT.

I will pray he is ok, I always respected him, brady does not effect the developement of the dolphins, that is going to happen no matter what

IM A DIE HARD DOLPHIN FAN AND TOM BRADY BEING HURT REALLY HELPS THE DOLPHINS CHANCES NEXT YEAR.I DONT WANT 2 SEE ANY BODY BADLY HURT UNLESS IT IS REALLY GONNA HELP THE FINS.
IF SOME 1 TOLD U THAT U CAN HIT A BUTTON AND THAT WOULD MAKE TOM BRADY MISS NEXT YEAR AND THE DOLPHINS WIN THE SUPER BOWL THAN IM SURE EVERY 1 HERE WOULD HIT THAT BUTTON.

I THINK I MIGHT BE THE ONLY PERSON THAT KNOWS THIS AND IM SURPRISED THIS NEWS ISNT EVERY WHERE, BUT TOM BRADY WAS LINKED 2 BARRY BONDS TRAINER WHO WAS FEEDING EVERY 1 STEROIDS.THERE WAS NO SPECULATION ABOUT BRADY TAKING THEM BUT IT WAS STATED THAT BRADY AND THE STEROID DEALER WERE FRIENDS.
I SAW TOM BRADYS SCOUTING REPORT COMING OUT OF COLLEGE AND HIS BIGGEST NEGATIVE WAS HE WAS REALLY SKINNY.EVERY SINGLE SCOUT SAID THAT THEY WERE SCARED OF BRADYS SKINNY FRAME AND THEY THOUGHT HE WOULD GET KILLED IN THE NFL.NEXT THING U KNOW BRADY IS HANGING OUT WITH THE STEROID DEALER AND MAGICLY HE PUTS ON 10 POUNDS OF MUSCLE AND HE IS THE MVP OF THE SUPER BOWL.IS IT ME OR IS THAT SHADY. HIS ONLY NEGATIVE COMING OUT OF COLLEGE CAN BE FIXED WITH SOME (HGH) STEROIDS . HE HAD A GREAT ARM , GOOD SIZE, IF THE SCOUTS FELT LIKE HE WAS GONNA GROW INTO HIS FRAME THAN HE WOULD HAVE BEEN DRAFTED A LOT SOONER.U DONT LET A STRONG ARM, TALL QB SLIDE THAT MUCH UNLESS U REALLY FEEL HE COULDNT GAIN THE SIZE HE NEEDED.AND THATS WHAT THE SCOUTS FELT.

Pure, unadulterated speculation on your part. Completely unfair to judge someone based on your own entirely made up formula. I don't care how 'die hard' you are, wishing injury on anyone in this league is classless and undefendable.

And that's a ridiculous thing to say about the button. I want this team to win the superbowl based on being the best team. I want to win it with skill and class, not relying on other teams' or players' misfortunes.

Don't embarrass the franchise you root for and it's fans with that crap. Why would you want that? To forever have an asterik with your season? If your team can't beat another because of one player, sorry that guy is so damned talented, but to enjoy seeing guys get hurt if it is "really gonna help the Fins" is disgusting.

I Dont Enjoy Any 1 Getting Hurt And I Never Will. Brady Is Alreay Hurt .i Was Just Saying I Dont Care If He Comes Back .and I Dont Care.i Dont Care If The Guy Never Plays Another Game Again.this Guy Is My Worst Enemy.and Trust Me He Is Gonna Be Fine,he Has A Gorgeous Model Girlfriend And Millions Of Dollars. If Anything Brady Should Feel Bad For Us.and Trust Me When I Say This That Brady Is Not The Best Qb Point Blank Period.brady Is A System Qb.peyton Manning Is The Best And Peyton Manning Is His Own System.peyton Manning Doesnt Need No Offensive Cordinator Like Brady Does.if U Blitz Brady He Gets Sacked And If U Blitz Manning He Reads The Play And Calls A Audible And Burns U . Peyton Manning Is The Best Qb In The Nfl And He Will Challenge Big Dan For The Best Ever In Ym Eyes.

I Dont Enjoy Any 1 Getting Hurt And I Never Will. Brady Is Alreay Hurt .i Was Just Saying I Dont Care If He Comes Back .and I Dont Care.i Dont Care If The Guy Never Plays Another Game Again.this Guy Is My Worst Enemy.and Trust Me He Is Gonna Be Fine,he Has A Gorgeous Model Girlfriend And Millions Of Dollars. If Anything Brady Should Feel Bad For Us.and Trust Me When I Say This That Brady Is Not The Best Qb Point Blank Period.brady Is A System Qb.peyton Manning Is The Best And Peyton Manning Is His Own System.peyton Manning Doesnt Need No Offensive Cordinator Like Brady Does.if U Blitz Brady He Gets Sacked And If U Blitz Manning He Reads The Play And Calls A Audible And Burns U . Peyton Manning Is The Best Qb In The Nfl And He Will Challenge Big Dan For The Best Ever In Ym Eyes.

If you want I can buy you a "Caps Lock" key for your keyboard....

This is what you said: "I DONT WANT 2 SEE ANY BODY BADLY HURT UNLESS IT IS REALLY GONNA HELP THE FINS."

That's sad bro.

If you want I can buy you a "Caps Lock" key for your keyboard....

This is what you said: "I DONT WANT 2 SEE ANY BODY BADLY HURT UNLESS IT IS REALLY GONNA HELP THE FINS."

That's sad bro.
U GOT ME THERE. I DIDNT EXACTLY MEAN IT THAT WAY.I WOULDT WANT 2 SEE ANY 1 GET HURT NO MATTER WHAT. I MEANT HE WAS HURT ALREADY WIT A SERIOUS INJURY AND WOULD HAVE NO PROBLEM IF HE DIDNT GET HEALTHY QUICK.I WILL ADMITT I WISHED A VERY MINOR INJURY ON PENNINGTON IN THE FIRST GAME OF THE SEASON.I WAS HOPING FOR A BROKEN FINGER OR SOMTHING MINOR.I KNOW IT WAS A CLASSLESS THING 2 DO AND I APPOLIGIZED FOR IT.BUT I WOULD NEVER WISH A TORN ACL INJURY OIN ANY1. BUT ON THE FLIP SIDE I DONT CARE IF BRADY EVER PLAYS AGAIN.

That's really too bad. I wanted to see the final result of Parcells Dolphins beat the Pats while the Pats are 100%. Instead we Phins fans will have to hear Pats fans blame our victory (and future wins) on their star QB being out. To be honest, winning against the Pats is great, but seeing Brady hit the dirt during a victory is the best. I, for one, wish him a speedy recovery just so our D can knock the crap out of him.

Well, if he isn't back next year then this excuse is crap.

Their fans can say all they want about us beating them because they don't have Brady. Well, after they have an offseason knowing he won't be there, they should be able to prepare.

You can't just go around saying 'you only beat us because such and such player isn't here anymore.'

If you have a whole year, your team better have a replacement. If they don't, sorry, that excuse is crap and we're the better team.

That's like us saying 'You only beat us so much over the last 8 years because we don't have Dan Marino here.'

Well, if he isn't back next year then this excuse is crap.

Their fans can say all they want about us beating them because they don't have Brady. Well, after they have an offseason knowing he won't be there, they should be able to prepare.

You can't just go around saying 'you only beat us because such and such player isn't here anymore.'

If you have a whole year, your team better have a replacement. If they don't, sorry, that excuse is crap and we're the better team.

That's like us saying 'You only beat us so much over the last 8 years because we don't have Dan Marino here.'

But you know it will still happen. All I am saying is that I want our team to beat them with their best players on the field so there is absolutely no excuse on earth for them (fans, experts and analysts) to fall back on. And as I said, I want Brady back in there getting sacked again asap. :wink:

I didn't particularly think it was cool the other night when the Patriots were up 34-7 and still throwing the ball late in the game. They scored to make it 41-7 and the camera panned to Bellicheck on the sideline just laughing it up. Anyone else see this?

I missed that.. lessons learned? yeah right... maybe a teletron will fall on his head like the house fell on the witch

Back
Top Bottom