Tom Brady Question??????? | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tom Brady Question???????

Having watched casell i think the i give this guy this
1)When Moss is doubled and wes was double by few teams he threw to gaffney ,faulk and watson. Of late even against arizona where both were doubled gaffney got some big catches. he was not doing that before he never went to his 3rd and 4th progression before the last few games

2)steelers game was his first in rain!. i cannot just say he bad on a game where he played for the first time in rain.He went as far to comment after the arizona game that he had better control in snow as this was his first game.

3)So he will succeed if he is given a good running attack and ask him to play with in his zone. eg put in vilking system where they staxk the box he will beat you outside.

4)He needs time ot develop , put him in a system with a good running game he will shine.he has developed and with a year or 2 he is going to be a good qb .

Now brady emm give me the MVP any day . brady is brady is the man and having watched both extensively i can say brady is very special. i reche cadwell is out of football now and he made him look a world beater.

Bad teams are generally the ones who need a Qb. So Cassel probably won't go into a good situation. Now some i've heard some people speculate on ESPN that bring in McDaniels as the head coach and then also signing Cassel would be a good idea.

I think Cassel has earned the opportunity to start for some team in the league. The one team that I think could make things interesting is the Jets. Favre's probably going to retire then unretire all offseason but they're going to have to get a Qb soon.

Bad teams are generally the ones who need a Qb. So Cassel probably won't go into a good situation. Now some i've heard some people speculate on ESPN that bring in McDaniels as the head coach and then also signing Cassel would be a good idea.

I think Cassel has earned the opportunity to start for some team in the league. The one team that I think could make things interesting is the Jets. Favre's probably going to retire then unretire all offseason but they're going to have to get a Qb soon.

NE is 28 million under cap for 2009 and Jets are 20 million over the cap from what i am told [had to confirm] so if its even true NE can franchise and still have money to make a run at asomugh of the raiders.

NE will franchise and trade him ,also kevin connell and matt gutz are behind and now gutz has 3 yrs in the system and kevin 1 so the backup`s are ready and their will be 3 qb`s. matt gutz showed alot of promise in preseason asking matt cassell to be released for him.But he is sneaked into the pratice squad .

NE is 28 million under cap for 2009 and Jets are 20 million over the cap from what i am told [had to confirm] so if its even true NE can franchise and still have money to make a run at asomugh of the raiders.

NE will franchise and trade him ,also kevin connell and matt gutz are behind and now gutz has 3 yrs in the system and kevin 1 so the backup`s are ready and their will be 3 qb`s. matt gutz showed alot of promise in preseason asking matt cassell to be released for him.But he is sneaked into the pratice squad .

There you are...Where are you getting that the pats are 28 million under the cap? I posted a link that says they are 2million under.

"According to my figures the Patriots' 2008 cap figure is $118,266,993 with 65 (53 active and 14 IR) signed players and a 7-man practice squad. The 2008 salary cap is $116,769,000. The Patriots' 2008 adjusted cap is $121,125,078. So I have the Pats under their adjusted cap by about $2.85 million."

http://www.patscap.com/

http://www.patscap.com/futureyears.html

If you see 2009 cap space you can see that they are 22 million under the cap for 2009. 2008 is the current year so when you franchise matt for 09 it will be a 09 hit not 08.

First of all, what makes you think they will franchise cassel? :shakeno:

Second of all, did you read the bottom of your site? The person doing the calculations left off:

Practice squad players, ERFA's and RFA's, player escalators, LTBE/NTLBE, players that retire, new deals/contracts with already signed players or UFA's signing. All that will take away cap space.

The site you are referencing sucks and is wrong. The Pats won't be anywhere near 28million under next season...They will be around 3-6million under. Maybe...

One more thing, if the patriots franchise cassel they will have to pay him nearly twice as much money they are currently paying Brady. Like I wrote before, it won't happen.

First of all, what makes you think they will franchise cassel? :shakeno:

I DO NOT THINK CASSEL WILL BE FRANCHISED,I JUST SAID IF THEY WANT THEY CAN

Practice squad players, ERFA's and RFA's, player escalators, LTBE/NTLBE, players that retire, new deals/contracts with already signed players or UFA's signing. All that will take away cap space.

dude pratice players make less than 1/2 million the 2 players signed during season are colvin and seau both for 1 yr vet minimum and this cap hit for this year.

you are correct if they sign asamugh from raiders that hit will reduce the cap hit but i will be thrilled about that then loss of cap space:hi5::hi5:.but i think realistice vince wilfork ,logan mankings and seymour have to be resigned and that will take away the entire cap and make room for a midlevel guy .

The site you are referencing sucks and is wrong. The Pats won't be anywhere near 28million under next season...They will be around 3-6million under. Maybe...

actually you posted the link to the site and miguel has been a good source for a few years and is very good and accurate. last great work i found when kyle eckel who plays for eagles was on the pats and he had a roster bonus of 5 million but he predicted by not making the roster in 08 the 07 bonus money gets funneled to the 08 cap. it did happen and at the start of FA the cap space went up.he notices and post small moves and contract things which i do not see other do

hahaha

I'm not really sure what you are "hahaha-ing" about. Unless you're laughing at your grammar. hahahaha

And, the Pats will be around 2-6million underthe cap next year. You still have proven nothing to suggest otherwise. :hi5::hi5: :rolleyes2:

I'm not really sure what you are "hahaha-ing" about. Unless you're laughing at your grammar. hahahaha

And, the Pats will be around 2-6million underthe cap next year. You still have proven nothing to suggest otherwise. :hi5::hi5: :rolleyes2:
i know my grammer is horrible , english is my 4th language and could never learn to write it good .

brady cap hit is 13 million and if franchised cassell will be 14 million .so how it is a double ?.

i would take vince wilfork and mankins resigning as a great offseason.

i know my grammer is horrible , english is my 4th language and could never learn to write it good .

brady cap hit is 13 million and if franchised cassell will be 14 million .so how it is a double ?.

i would take vince wilfork and mankins resigning as a great offseason.

Bradys 2009 cap hit is at least $13M, but the pats won't be handing him that much in cash

I didn't check the NFLPA site, but lets assume Brady is on the books for the same as this year ($5M in salary & $3M in roster bonuses). Call it $8M. Cassel, if he signed the tag, would get $14.5M from the pats.

Not quite double, but close enough. I agree the Pats would not do this if they expected to be on the hook for it. They won't be, since he'll be traded before that happens, but they do need to have the cap space to do the tagging.

Miguel has the one of the best cap pages out there. He has the rep to back up his numbers. There's no more accurate cap page for any team (that we as fans can access) anywhere. The media has come to know this and sites Miguels info frequently in their articles relating to the Pats cap situation.

He will be off a bit on the overall number, (playing time incentives for Wilhite, possibly Green Ellis, maybe a couple others) and escalator clauses here & there will be factored in as they become available), but, if history is any judge, his projection will be accurate, , moreso than any document that exists outside of Gillette Stadium or the NFL office.

With all the contracts that are in the last year in 2009, I can see them being $22M under the cap. Players like Wilfork, Mankins, Kazcur, & Hobbs are going in to the last year of their rookie contracts. No big FA signings in 2008, so less bonus money to spread to 2009

Back
Top Bottom