Tom Brady Question??????? | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tom Brady Question???????

His production has dropped off each year after his knee surgery.

TD's: 2005 (year he was hurt) 32
2006 28
2007 25

INT's: 2005 12
2006 13
2007 20

And in the 4 games he played in this year: 3TD's 4INT's.

Yet you fail to mention he threw for more yards in the two seasons after the injury.

As much as I hate the Patriots and Brady, I would never wish for a career ending injury on anyone.

Comparable years. I don't think the knee was an issue.

I do...Look at how Manning played the first half of the season after his "minor" knee surgery. Brady suffered a major injury and had three more operations to clean up infection. He won't be back to 100% until at least the season after next.

I do...Look at how Manning played the first half of the season after his "minor" knee surgery. Brady suffered a major injury and had three more operations to clean up infection. He won't be back to 100% until at least the season after next.

Palmer said he felt 100% at the midpoint of the season after his injury. McNabb said the same thing. Brady's injury was earlier in the season. He probably won't be 100% or confident in his knee at the start. I think he'll be 100% by midseason at the latest.

Palmer said he felt 100% at the midpoint of the season after his injury. McNabb said the same thing. Brady's injury was earlier in the season. He probably won't be 100% or confident in his knee at the start. I think he'll be 100% by midseason at the latest.

McNabb and Palmer didn't have three more operations. And all players, will say they feel 100%. Look at Culpepper the year he came back with the Dolphins.

McNabb and Palmer didn't have three more operations. And all players, will say they feel 100%. Look at Culpepper the year he came back with the Dolphins.

I don't know how serious the operations were or the prognosis for clearing up an infection. I'd also say that Culpepper was a mobile Qb so that would hurt him. Daunte's also always been a turnover machine. His 2004 season was great. Though his 2002 season was bad and his 2001 season was mediocre at best.

The mental aspect of being injured is almost as hard to overcome than the physical part.

I don't know how serious the operations were or the prognosis for clearing up an infection. I'd also say that Culpepper was a mobile Qb so that would hurt him. Daunte's also always been a turnover machine. His 2004 season was great. Though his 2002 season was bad and his 2001 season was mediocre at best.

The mental aspect of being injured is almost as hard to overcome than the physical part.

The infection was serious enough to need three more operations. I'd call that pretty serious.

Daunte sucks. He had a few good seasons the same reason Brady had a great season last year and Cassel is having a good season this year. That reasons name is Randy Moss.

The infection was serious enough to need three more operations. I'd call that pretty serious.

Daunte sucks. He had a few good seasons the same reason Brady had a great season last year and Cassel is having a good season this year. That reasons name is Randy Moss.

+1. Except I believe Cassel's success has much more to do with Welker, than Moss.

Yeah... 3 more operations does look serious, however, the 3 more 'operations' were nothing more that some clean up... nothing major, probably no more that 45 minutes on the operation table, and by table, I mean, half chair, getting scoped while reading his favorite magasine. I wouldn't read too much into that...

Yeah... 3 more operations does look serious, however, the 3 more 'operations' were nothing more that some clean up... nothing major, probably no more that 45 minutes on the operation table, and by table, I mean, half chair, getting scoped while reading his favorite magasine. I wouldn't read too much into that...

The operations were to clean out an infection that was endangering the graft he received. All required general anaesthesia. Which means he was in an operating room, on an operating table and most likely intubated. Basically, the same things done for his first surgery just for shorter periods of time.

+1. Except I believe Cassel's success has much more to do with Welker, than Moss.

Absolutley. Welker has led the league in YAC last season and this current one. Helping both Brady and Cassel immensely.

Having watched casell i think the i give this guy this
1)When Moss is doubled and wes was double by few teams he threw to gaffney ,faulk and watson. Of late even against arizona where both were doubled gaffney got some big catches. he was not doing that before he never went to his 3rd and 4th progression before the last few games

2)steelers game was his first in rain!. i cannot just say he bad on a game where he played for the first time in rain.He went as far to comment after the arizona game that he had better control in snow as this was his first game.

3)So he will succeed if he is given a good running attack and ask him to play with in his zone. eg put in vilking system where they staxk the box he will beat you outside.

4)He needs time ot develop , put him in a system with a good running game he will shine.he has developed and with a year or 2 he is going to be a good qb .

Now brady emm give me the MVP any day . brady is brady is the man and having watched both extensively i can say brady is very special. i reche cadwell is out of football now and he made him look a world beater.

Back
Top Bottom