Tom Brady To Announce His Retirement | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tom Brady To Announce His Retirement

Hey the guy is good but Marino was 2x the QB he will ever be and if gave the same protection and calls as TB he could have won 2x as many.
LOL!

7 titles, zero titles

.....and you're saying Dan could have had.....................14? FOURTEEN? Really? :bobdole:
:shrug: :lol:

LOL!

7 titles, zero titles

.....and you're saying Dan could have had.....................14? FOURTEEN? Really? :bobdole:
:shrug: :lol:
Right...In same situation with all of the rule changes and protection...Yes, at least 14
Maybe your too young to remember the real GOAT:UP:

I don't know about twice as many but I believe if you could time travel and put prime Marino on those 00s and 10s Pats teams and Brady on those 80s and 90s Fins teams, Marino wins more Super Bowls

Read it earlier today.

1. Jason LaCanfora. I'm being honest, not funny, when I ask "how does this guy still have a job at a major outlet?" He is downright terrible and unbelievable.

2. I've never heard of Brady interacting with LaCanfora ever, with regard to his favorite media outlets and people. How is it LaCanfora is the one who has the goods.

I'm not saying it won't happen, but I see this more as LaCanfora taking a 50/50 shot to increase his cred. And even if Brady decides in 3 weeks after the SB LaCanfora will still claim "victory".

Cheater! Cheater! Soft Ball Eater!

Biggest FRAUD in the History of Sports!

Inferior athlete that would have been eaten alive in any other era
and on any other team that didn't have the benefit of legalized holding,
tuck rule, "don't touch the Lady rule!" and of course -- "just throw
that soft ball up high in the air and we'll call PI for you Mister Cheater!"

He's a focking disgrace to the legitimate history of the game!

Have a nice day Shady Brady!

YOU POS!

>>> and believe me that was my tame response!

:rolleyes:

Dont matter much to me really as he's not in the same division with us anymore.

I don't know about twice as many but I believe if you could time travel and put prime Marino on those 00s and 10s Pats teams and Brady on those 80s and 90s Fins teams, Marino wins more Super Bowls
Of course but that's true about every single QB in history. You put Montana on the Cardinals and he doesn't win any SBs. If you put Marino on the Pats I think he wins Super Bowls but I don't think he wins 6 or goes to 9.

Of course but that's true about every single QB in history. You put Montana on the Cardinals and he doesn't win any SBs. If you put Marino on the Pats I think he wins Super Bowls but I don't think he wins 6 or goes to 9.
You put Marino on the Lions and no one would have ever heard of him. I love how some people want to compare how QB’s might have done with different teams.

‘’’The fact is the Patriots were a struggling team before Belichick and Brady and the most dominant team in the league for nearly two decade with both of them. That’s all that really matters.

I think there are certain QBs that elevate the play of the entire team. Marino is one of them; Manning is another. Marino's Dolphins don't even sniff the playoffs without Marino. They were bad teams otherwise. No defense, no running game.

I am not happy about that. Wasn't expecting it this season.

Come back Tom. You need to cry more.

See ya DB12. You never would've made it through a season in the 80's, but congrats I guess.
The '80s? How does that myth persist? It's like you guys are desperate to include Marino so you're forced to pretend the '80s were a difficult era for quarterbacks.

Regardless, this is a sensible time for Brady to retire. He enhanced his legacy and legend via the export Super Bowl. It made sense to try it again one more time in 2021, just like the '90s Bulls didn't want to be closed down before dethroned. The final images of Brady would be after an excellent season and narrow playoff defeat, not after a sad dramatic loss of skill.

I’m just tired of him. I was tired of him 10 years ago. It’s not about not appreciating his career and all of that it’s just that I like fresh faces and the run they had where he was in the AFC title game like 15 years in a row or whatever it was wasn’t good for football (not Brady’s fault - good for him) unless you were a pats fan. Happy to see him go.

Sorry guys but the greatest of all time is not Marino and it’s not even close

Mad respect. Truly the GOAT in the NFL, dude knows how to win and most importantly, knows how to lead. Lots of debate over his talent and blah blah but the dude was a leader and that’s why he won so consistently.

Back
Top Bottom