Tom Brady To Announce His Retirement | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tom Brady To Announce His Retirement

He took less money because his wife is worth more than he is so it's not like that's some big sacrifice. And I guarantee crooked Kraft got him that extra money in other ways.

Him and belichick benefited from playing in the absolute worst division in football for 20 yrs with 5-6 wins and home field advantage pretty much guaranteed every year. Did they ever even win a SB when they didn't have home field throughout the playoffs? Marino, Manning. Montana and others could have done the same and more with the same advantages he had. Not even counting the cheating. Hell, they were caught 3 times. How many other ways did they cheat without getting caught? I'm glad the bitch is finally leaving.
I'd be happier if Josh Allen were retiring though.

OMG wooohooo! Its official. Brady Retired!!!

The Fresh Prince Of Bel Air Reaction GIF

Hey, that man was a thorn in our side for 20 years. He is well deserved to retire and now good riddance. The new era of QB's is upon us. All these Geritol QB's will be hanging them up. Rodgers is next.

OK, Darlington and Scheffter are now confirming, now I actually believe it.

Great career Brady, I'm not going to hate on you like many others.

Congratulations to Brady on a great career, 7 Superbowl championships which is more than the Steelers and Patriots that won 6 Superbowls which is very impressive, enjoy your retirement!

1643488240926.jpeg1643488324196.jpeg

Hell of a career, best QB in history...but I’ve been looking forward to this day for 20 years lol. Tom spent two decades making our lives miserable.

Back
Top Bottom