Tom Brady | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tom Brady

baseballcb95

Active Roster
Reaction score
Is back, 345 yds and 5 tds in the 1st half!?! thats a career game for almost anyone, heck, i bet most QB's dream about accomplishing those stats over a 2 or 3 week span. he is back and sadly for us, we have to play them twice more.

You mean he is having his best game so far against the 0-5 Titans, with rookies starting in the defensive backfield....hardly consider that being "back".

you should know damn well that we play our division rivals tough, I'm more worried about New Orleans for the time being.

Also playing one of the worst teams in the NFL at home in the snow.(random-its october) Congrats Pats, you get to run the score up again! The Patriots and Tom Brady do not scare me. We beat them in 2004 and 2006 when we had sucky teams, and we've beaten them more then the Jets and Bills have this entire decade.

i dont care if ur playing florida state or central florida. those numbers are rediculous for one half!

on the other hand Sanchez is 4-14 for 56 yds and an INT against a terrible Bills Defense

And yet Belichick probably wont sit Brady out in the 2nd half.

The Patriots are still the team to beat in the division but I dont really fear them anymore.

haha i have randy moss on my team. automatic win. 3 tds and 130 yds! mayb bellicheck might regret playing him... tennese has nothing too loose and will be going after him allout.

Is back, 345 yds and 5 tds in the 1st half!?! thats a career game for almost anyone, heck, i bet most QB's dream about accomplishing those stats over a 2 or 3 week span. he is back and sadly for us, we have to play them twice more.
yea....that tends to happen when a team located in Tennessee flies into Boston to play in the unsuspecting snow.....

360 yds and 6 TD's. idc who he is playing, all these players are in the NFL.. ik the secondary is weak but that is rediculous

hes playing against a high school defense.....thank god they switch to the buffalo game, who wants to see belicheat run up the score

Why is this is the Dolphins section?

just watched the second quarter highlights, the coverage by tennesse was dreadful, but you cant argue with 5 td passes in one quarter.

Back
Top Bottom