Tom Brady | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tom Brady

WTF is up with these people? The Saints are going to kill us, Brady is back, sad for us. Really? Seriously?....REALLY? How about we show up with the NFL's best rushing attack, a QB that can complete the long ball, and see what happens. It's like some of you are so scared you think we should just give them the game.

They're playing an overrated Titans team. The Titans were expected to be good....that doesn't mean they are.

Mark Sanchez just threw a pick!!! :up:

Ewwwww Brees, Brady...Let's just not play those games and save our team the embarassment.

I am not putting much stock into Brady's performance today, the Titans have not put any pressure on him. In the little that I have seen him this year his problem is when there is pressure and people flying around.

Looks like some kid named Hoyer ? I dont know and changed it.

Is back, 345 yds and 5 tds in the 1st half!?! thats a career game for almost anyone, heck, i bet most QB's dream about accomplishing those stats over a 2 or 3 week span. he is back and sadly for us, we have to play them twice more.

He's playing a team that will probably go 0-16 this year. A team with a bunch of guys in the secondary that were working at Wal-Mart and MckyDs a few weeks ago. Maybe next week New England can schedule the Little Sisters of the Poor so Brady can pad his #s even more.

360 yds and 6 TD's. idc who he is playing, all these players are in the NFL.. ik the secondary is weak but that is rediculous

Are you actually watching the game? The Titans defenders have no traction what so ever, while I would agree it is a good game at any standard. Brady really has not done anything impressive, 3 of the touchdowns were dump off passes that Welker and Faulk to the distance because the Titans could not catch them in the snow, one touchdown was a flea flicker where Moss again ran past the defender because they couldn't get traction, another one was a blown coverage and Moss was WIDE open in the end zone.

Again yes he has to complete the pass but I'd be willing to bet that there are many QB's in the league that would be playing just as well under these circumstances.

Don't you find it funny that Maroney, who has done nothing in forever has 123 yards rushing also.

And just for the record division rival or not I call things as I see them so this has nothing to do with it being the Patriots.

I am neither scared of the Saints nor am I of Brady and the Pats. Brady can pad his stats against one of the worst teams in the NFL this year.

We'll beat the living cahootsy out of the Pats.

Running up the score is the only way Belli and his puppy dog Brady can feel good.

Crazy sick game for Brady and the offense.

That said, it has no bearing on us playing the Fins. You guys always play us tough and have our number.

I haven't read all of this thread, but I wanted to make a point against Brady and the Patriots. I've lived in Massachusetts my entire life and have watched every Patriots game closely. Year after year, I've seen warm weather teams come up to New England in crappy weather and decide not to play. The Titans are only the latest example, even though they are probably the most extreme.
However, In the 30-40 Dolphins vs. Patriots games I've seen since following the Phins, I've never seen them do that. They always play New England tough.
I guess the closest they've ever come in the game in Miami in 2007, but they actually kept playing and made it somewhat competitive in the second half.

Anyways, nothing New England did today scared me. Like I said, I've seen it before, and I'll see it again, but I won't see it from Miami. Bring it on Brady.

Back
Top Bottom