Tom Brady | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tom Brady

Is back, 345 yds and 5 tds in the 1st half!?! thats a career game for almost anyone, heck, i bet most QB's dream about accomplishing those stats over a 2 or 3 week span. he is back and sadly for us, we have to play them twice more.

hyis this posted in here? Mods??? BUMP

Is back, 345 yds and 5 tds in the 1st half!?! thats a career game for almost anyone, heck, i bet most QB's dream about accomplishing those stats over a 2 or 3 week span. he is back and sadly for us, we have to play them twice more.
are you a pats fan or something? who cares about brady were gonna stomp them

Was it necessary to run up the score after 3 quarters? you know the Titans isn't coming back. Classy.

Was it necessary to run up the score after 3 quarters? you know the Titans isn't coming back. Classy.

How did they run it up after the 3rd quarter? You mean by playing the whole 3rd string in the 4th they ran it up? Watch the games, then speak on them.

Titans look horrendous. I still think Brady is not himself. That game was too easy for NE. The Titans secondary is last in the league and they have rookies in now.

Are you actually watching the game? The Titans defenders have no traction what so ever, while I would agree it is a good game at any standard. Brady really has not done anything impressive, 3 of the touchdowns were dump off passes that Welker and Faulk to the distance because the Titans could not catch them in the snow, one touchdown was a flea flicker where Moss again ran past the defender because they couldn't get traction, another one was a blown coverage and Moss was WIDE open in the end zone.

Again yes he has to complete the pass but I'd be willing to bet that there are many QB's in the league that would be playing just as well under these circumstances.

Don't you find it funny that Maroney, who has done nothing in forever has 123 yards rushing also.

And just for the record division rival or not I call things as I see them so this has nothing to do with it being the Patriots.

And the Pats all had traction, all day, on both O & D. How'd that happen? Magic shoes?

Tenn is not Mia. they play in crappy weather at home. they are bad this year for some reason, but they were bad with their starting cb's. I expect the results would be the same if they were out there instead of rookies.

Maroney has been talking the talk for a few weeks. he finally put his feet where his mouth is - he ran hard. he didn't dance. If he does that, he'll put yards up against any team.

If you love him so much why don't you just go over and join their bandwagon fans. :rolleyes2:

And the Pats all had traction, all day, on both O & D. How'd that happen? Magic shoes?

Tenn is not Mia. they play in crappy weather at home. they are bad this year for some reason, but they were bad with their starting cb's. I expect the results would be the same if they were out there instead of rookies.

Maroney has been talking the talk for a few weeks. he finally put his feet where his mouth is - he ran hard. he didn't dance. If he does that, he'll put yards up against any team.

Congrats for running up the score on a injured beaten down team....I am sure the Pats will get their when they play a real team again. :lol:

He's playing a team that will probably go 0-16 this year. A team with a bunch of guys in the secondary that were working at Wal-Mart and MckyDs a few weeks ago. Maybe next week New England can schedule the Little Sisters of the Poor so Brady can pad his #s even more.

Nah. They don't play the fins for another 3 weeks.

:D

I haven't read all of this thread, but I wanted to make a point against Brady and the Patriots. I've lived in Massachusetts my entire life and have watched every Patriots game closely. Year after year, I've seen warm weather teams come up to New England in crappy weather and decide not to play. The Titans are only the latest example, even though they are probably the most extreme.
However, In the 30-40 Dolphins vs. Patriots games I've seen since following the Phins, I've never seen them do that. They always play New England tough.
I guess the closest they've ever come in the game in Miami in 2007, but they actually kept playing and made it somewhat competitive in the second half.

Anyways, nothing New England did today scared me. Like I said, I've seen it before, and I'll see it again, but I won't see it from Miami. Bring it on Brady.

You saw it 2yrs ago if you followed the fins. Selective memory helps, doesn't it? You saw it last year too. In denial or what?

They scored twice in the 2nd half. The first drive of the 2nd half, after which Brady, Moss & others were pulled, then once with a UDFA under center.

Those mean Patriots! They should have pulled Brady in the 1st qtr, when it was 10-0.

Titans look horrendous. I still think Brady is not himself. That game was too easy for NE. The Titans secondary is last in the league and they have rookies in now.

Agreed that the titans are awful. I was SHOCKED at how poorly they played, in every facet of the game.

It was one of those games where they didn't want to get off the bus, never mind step on the field. I don't blame the rooks in the secondary. Blame the vets that folded like a cheap suit. Some of them should be fired for embarrassing the franchise like that.

The Titans probowl DE was going against a rookie in his first start in the NFL, a kid that was a reach by the Pats in the 2nd rd, that had only played football for 2-3 yrs (Vollmer). He never even got near Brady, and I don't think it was because the rook is all-world. he just didn't try.

Back
Top Bottom