Tom Pelissero - "dolphins Have Interest In Taking A Qb At 13" | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tom Pelissero - "dolphins Have Interest In Taking A Qb At 13"

Man, it is ALL SPECULATION. Remember when Brady Quinn was sitting there and 90% of the world thought we were gonna take him? I still think we are trading down.

Man, it is ALL SPECULATION. Remember when Brady Quinn was sitting there and 90% of the world thought we were gonna take him? I still think we are trading down.
I think so too. I'm leaning towards us trading down into the late teens or maybe early 20's and taking the best offensive lineman available. I personally would love for Cody Ford to fall to us.

All I know is if I was targeting a qb I damn sure would be putting out some bait false interest.

I’d love to see this teams balls drop and shock the nfl world going to get Murray. That would be boss

Last edited:
So consider the timing of this … sure, we may indeed have an interest in a QB at 13, but I'm guessing that we would prefer people ahead of us to draft a QB and push better defensive line prospects down, like Clelin Ferrell or possibly Brian Burns. If we're interested in trading down, it makes sense as well, because people will trade up to get their QB. Regardless … interested or not, it makes a lot of sense to say we're interested in a QB.

I don't believe it. I saw that report live on NFLN. It seemed like BS and a smoke screen given to a desperate reporter looking for something to report. But in the case that it's true and Miami does draft Daniel Jones I'm canceling my Sunday Ticket. Because Miami would be confirming my worst fear, they don't know what they are doing.

I think there's a remote chance we get Haskins aand I'm completely fine with that. I like him
I like it at 13. Trading up is a no go for me. If he gets past Cinci we have a good shot.

If true, all I can say is.... Giants better take Jones at 6.

If we end up with Jones it might be the move that finally forces me out of here. I truly hate him as a QB prospect to the point where I wouldn't consider him on day two.

Back
Top Bottom