Tom Pelissero - "dolphins Have Interest In Taking A Qb At 13" | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tom Pelissero - "dolphins Have Interest In Taking A Qb At 13"

LOL Daniel Jones @13 .. basically they do this and Dolphins are exactly who we thought they were.
They do this and they will lose thousands of fans. It's the only nightmare scenario I can think of for round 1.

If this happens I'll be depressed for a month.

Good luck changing his mindset which means good luck fixing his mechanics
I do wonder how much is connected to Lock trying to make plays and being aggressive. He is a tough evaluation. Could be fools gold, but his best tape is intriguing to say the least.

I do wonder how much is connected to Lock trying to make plays and being aggressive. He is a tough evaluation. Could be fools gold, but his best tape is intriguing to say the least.

I watched every throw of 7 games this year ....came away hoping we draft him.

He was 7-1 last year when Emanuel Hall was playing only losing the bowl game...without a decent receiver(against Alabama, Georgia, South Carolina and Kentucky) were losses.....

With Hall he beat Florida, Arkansas, Tennessee and Vanderbilt to close out the season.

I see a straighten up if they love someone who falls within a certain range.

They'll go for a quarterback this year next year or both years in my opinion

This is what I read, that someone may want trade up with us for Lock.

https://www.rotoworld.com/sports/nfl/football

NCAA%20178x142%20DarkGrey.png

Drew Lock QB, College Player

NFL Network's Tom Pelissero reports the Dolphins are among the teams most interested in trading down Thursday night.
Pelissero also mentions the Jets, Lions, Seahawks, and Rams. Scheduled to pick at No. 13, the Dolphins are in an interesting spot because Washington (15) has been heavily linked with quarterbacks in the last several days. If a team wants to ensure they land someone like Missouri QB Drew Lock, jumping Washington makes sense. In the midst of a full rebuild, the Dolphins need as many picks as possible.

Related:
Source: Tom Pelissero on Twitter
Apr 25, 2019, 7:45

One hoppers to tbe flats cause his mindset overrules consistent mechanics makes me nauseous

This tweet makes me think if we take a QB at 13 that it will be Drew Lock.

I watched every throw of 7 games this year ....came away hoping we draft him.

He was 7-1 last year when Emanuel Hall was playing only losing the bowl game...without a decent receiver(against Alabama, Georgia, South Carolina and Kentucky) were losses.....

With Hall he beat Florida, Arkansas, Tennessee and Vanderbilt to close out the season.
If he attended Alabama I don't think there would be any question Lock would go top 10. Still might.

If he attended Alabama I don't think there would be any question Lock would go top 10. Still might.

It makes me laugh when someone suggests Drew Locks surrounding cast is equivalent to Tua’s Alabama team... or Haskins Ohio State team.

They are not on the same level...period!

Back
Top Bottom