Tom Pelissero - "dolphins Have Interest In Taking A Qb At 13" | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tom Pelissero - "dolphins Have Interest In Taking A Qb At 13"

I would love it if we ended up with Lock! Let him sit under Fitz until the pieces are ready for him to start. I've got a good feeling about the guy!

I will say this on the Daniel Jones hyoe... supposedly the Giants LOVE him. Like some think 6th overall love. If not at 6 the Giants may try to trade their 2nd first rounder to move up for him. Gotta cause some fear

I will say this on the Daniel Jones hyoe... supposedly the Giants LOVE him. Like some think 6th overall love. If not at 6 the Giants may try to trade their 2nd first rounder to move up for him. Gotta cause some fear

I hear they are not the only team... we’ll find out today

Shefter was on WEEI Boston this morning and we came up twice.

1. We are one of 2 teams who have spoken to the Cards about Rosen over the last couple weeks. The Giants are the other, he doesn’t think a deal is likely and says we haven’t spoken to Arizona in days. Also said Rosen is perceived as what one GM called him a “Douche bag” in NFL circles.

2. He doesn’t think Miami is too interested in the 4 QB’s projected to go in the first tonight.

We shall see before midnight.

Wonder how much they value length of tape in college.
Haskins started one year. Played excellent, but it was only for one year. Spent three years at OSU, and was the commander for 1 season for an offensive juggernaut year in and year out.

Or do they value a QB more that has 2-3+ years of starting up to his 4th year of eligibility? May not be the most important issue but if two QB's on their board are close I wonder if the years of experience would sway in their favor.

Their 2nd round pick is 37th overall, I would move back 4 spots for that every time

At 13, if KM or Haskins is there, you bet your ass we are taking a QB. If neither are, which neither probably will be, then trade down or DLine/OL....

Back
Top Bottom