Tommy Brady's Gotta Be Upset | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tommy Brady's Gotta Be Upset

FaninPatsyLand said:
Wouldn't have been caught dead there, but you do have one thing right... 99% of the attendants were bandwagoners.

New England fans care so much about the Patriots that I think 1,000 people showed up to their '04 parade.

Got a real diehard fan base... getting sick of winning championships?

Pathetic.

I'm done with this pissing match, its pointless.

I watched all those parades and attendance was estimated at 1.5 million people which may or may not be exactly correct but there were certainly a hell of a lot more people than 1000. Perhaps if you weren't so busy trolling the combat zone you would have noticed. You are correct about this being pointless because you haven't made a single point yet other than trying to spin a truck load of BS. Man I am really wondering now why a guy who hates a team and the area he lives in doesn't just pick up and move? You can relocate your job even Florida has McDonalds so you can transfer. :sidelol:

MR NFLFAN said:
I watched all those parades and attendance was estimated at 1.5 million people which may or may not be exactly correct but there were certainly a hell of a lot more people than 1000. Perhaps if you weren't so busy trolling the combat zone you would have noticed. You are correct about this being pointless because you haven't made a single point yet other than trying to spin a truck load of BS. Man I am really wondering now why a guy who hates a team and the area he lives in doesn't just pick up and move? You can relocate your job even Florida has McDonalds so you can transfer. :sidelol:

And you have? Coming back with McDonalds jokes...

Just a bit hypocritical, aren't we?

Anyway, as for Branch, he won't play in the Patriots uniform until week 10 IF he ever wears that uniform again.

Dolfan984 said:
I'm so damn happy the season's coming so all the Pats fans will finally shut the hell up for a while.

Not gonna happen...:lol:

"If so-and-so wasn't injured..."

"The refs gave you that game..."

"The game didn't mean anything, so..."

Etc, etc, ad nauseum... :shakeno:

Colorado Dolfan said:
Doesn't work... I live in Colorado... Pats fans behind every tree...:D

Althought that comment wasn't to you it is nice to know there is some redeeming value to your state. :D

FaninPatsyLand said:
And you have? Coming back with McDonalds jokes...

Just a bit hypocritical, aren't we?

Anyway, as for Branch, he won't play in the Patriots uniform until week 10 IF he ever wears that uniform again.

Yes I have. You throw out some bogus 1000 people attended that SB Rally. Come on now we both know that was BS. Exagerated statments like that and then you expect me to reply seriously. :shakeno:

As for Branch He'll either be uniform soon or he'l be gone. Belichick isn't going to let that drag on all season. At this stage I really couldn't care less. Anybody that we sign to replace him will help more than Deions been helping. Its not like he's a pro bowler anyways we'll do fine with or with out Branch.

nyjunc said:
We could take 3-4 guys off the message board and line up as Brady's WRs and he'd be successful. They have had so many injuries to WRs and have never had a truly big time WR(Brown was close for a year or so) but Brady always delivers. He's the best QB in the game by far and NE will be just fine as long as he's healthy.

awww Cripes... i HATE when i agree with junc...

nyjunc said:
We could take 3-4 guys off the message board and line up as Brady's WRs and he'd be successful. They have had so many injuries to WRs and have never had a truly big time WR(Brown was close for a year or so) but Brady always delivers. He's the best QB in the game by far and NE will be just fine as long as he's healthy.
While that is basically true...when the reciever quality goes down the passing windows get smaller and the YAC numbers go down and it will have an effect. The Pats Plug and play Offense and Defense can mask a lot of talent issues but once it (talent level) reaches a certain point bad things start to happen.

zeke0123 said:
While that is basically true...when the reciever quality goes down the passing windows get smaller and the YAC numbers go down and it will have an effect. The Pats Plug and play Offense and Defense can mask a lot of talent issues but once it (talent level) reaches a certain point bad things start to happen.

Yup, just ask Duane Starks.

Colorado Dolfan said:
Doesn't work... I live in Colorado... Pats fans behind every tree...:D

Damn bro, why not admit we come from Patriot stock? You know, dad, the worlds biggest Patriot fan? We both went away from the Patriots, but at least I picked a winning team to root for.... :evil:

Colorado Steel said:
Damn bro, why not admit we come from Patriot stock? You know, dad, the worlds biggest Patriot fan? We both went away from the Patriots, but at least I picked a winning team to root for.... :evil:

Admitted it a number of times, bro...

Usually use it to smack the Patsies fans around... :evil:

Colorado Steel said:

Ahem...

[FONT=Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]MIAMI 11, PITTSBURGH 9[/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]11/14/71 -- at Miami 24, Pittsburgh 21
12/31/72 -- **Miami 21, at Pittsburgh 17
12/03/73 -- at Miami 30, Pittsburgh 26
11/14/76 -- at Pittsburgh 14, Miami 3
12/30/79 -- *at Pittsburgh 34, Miami 14
11/30/80 -- at Pittsburgh 23, Miami 10
09/10/81 -- at Miami 30, Pittsburgh 10
10/07/84 -- Miami 31, at Pittsburgh 7
01/06/85 -- **at Miami 45, Pittsburgh 28
10/06/85 -- at Miami 24, Pittsburgh 20
11/01/87 -- at Miami 35, Pittsburgh 24
12/18/88 -- at Pittsburgh 40, Miami 24
12/26/89 -- Pittsburgh 34, at Miami 14
09/30/90 -- Miami 28, at Pittsburgh 6
12/13/93 -- Pittsburgh 21, at Miami 20
11/20/94 -- at Pittsburgh 16, Miami 13 (ot)
09/18/95 -- at Miami 23, Pittsburgh 10
11/25/96 -- Pittsburgh 24, at Miami 17
09/20/98 -- at Miami 21, Pittsburgh 0
09/26/04 -- Pittsburgh 13, at Miami 3[/SIZE][/FONT]

Booyah! :D

Back
Top Bottom