Too Bad Tua not on the Packers | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Too Bad Tua not on the Packers

oh lord!

Into a phone both crowd...

TD!

Was that smoke and mirrors?

(checking the schmutz on my LCD)

All of them but the last one in particular. Keeping it current.
The Seattle one for sure too. Once all the Lane broke his arm on the INT return, Brady only picked on his replacement. I think - no exaggeration- like 89% of his completions went to that guy.

Are you seriously trying to sell us that Brady is just nothing special?
Saying he’s very good but if a dozen or so other good QBs were on those Patriots teams, they’d have won. In fact, given he’s most immobile QB in the league his entire career, I’d suggest others might’ve won more.

Saying he’s very good but if a dozen or so other good QBs were on those Patriots teams, they’d have won. In fact, given he’s most immobile QB in the league his entire career, I’d suggest others might’ve won more.

You sound ignorant

Sorry but Brady has earned the benefit of the doubt

He’s a monster.

And you sound childish. Do better.

Im childish for saying thats an ignorant statement? What do I need to say? I hate Tom Brady but to say a dozen QBs in this league would have the same success he had in his position is ignorant in my opinion.

The dude plays huge when the stakes are at their highest. He has ice water in his veins and the pressure doesn't stop him. There's not a dozen other QB's in the league like him and let's not pretend there are

Back
Top Bottom