Too Bad Tua not on the Packers | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Too Bad Tua not on the Packers

Trubisky has been absolutely exposed. GB’s defense has been sound tonight, but dude is missing wide open receivers and hitting the wrong reads all night. Neither of these teams are sniffing a deep playoff run.

Trubisky #2 pick in the draft???????????

No way!

NFL should just get rid of punt returns if there’s going to be a penalty called on every single freaking one. They’re assumed at this point.

This is why we’re “tanking” fellers. Bears have an absolutely talent laden roster. The one position that’s a question mark this year? QB. And they’re 0-1.

Man I hope the Phins at least score a touchdown Sunday.

All jokes aside, I think the Bears win if Tannehill starts for them tonight.

Don't want to make too much of one game but the Bears might be in the market for a QB this offseason as well

Precisely the point!

JK

Wow. Thill @#9 sucked.

Turdsky @ #2 is off the charts suck!

I saw two teams that could benefit from having Kenyan Drake on their roster. I’m just saying.

Chicago needs to keep Allen Robinson in bubble wrap during the week. He’s all they got.

yeah I think the Bears may regress badly this year. Their offense was so much smoke and mirrors last year that teams will adjust. It's somewhat like our Wildcat year where the next year we fell to earth. The team was still physical but we just weren't explosive enough. The Bears team is somewhat different in that they rely so much on movement and motion that the offense may get beat staight up

Maybe, just maybe, Rogers should have taken a snap during the preseason...

Back
Top Bottom