Top 10 list of threads that should be… | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Top 10 list of threads that should be…

Great idea Endor and I couldn't agree more with your list. I think we should seperate this board into two groups. One would be called the "negs" for being negative, and the "pos" for being positive. :lol: We could have little banners and icons and everything.

endorphin said:
Every time one rears its ugly head I'll post the link here...LOL

blasts from the past...

I'm not sure Dante is the answer....(1 2 3)
Drizzy

We need a STARTING running back... Ronnie Brown=Backup(1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page)
Dmancari23

Poll: Harington Anyone?!(1 2)
FinFanNumeroUno

I'm EMBARRASED(1 2 3 4 5)
Dolfndav34

Saban is a Joke

bring back jimmy johnson
finsgonewild
Saban Looking like Spurrier did with Washington
SanDiegoDolphan
Saban Making A Fool Of Fans and Huizenger
phinking

wait a sec, didn't you just start a thread about topics you don't want in threads. You just managed to start a thread involving the top 10 hated threads in ONE. You ARE indeed my hero.
I've got a tip for you, if you don't like a thread one writes, DON'T OPEN IT AND READ IT! That goes for everybody.
If someone wants to start a thread on a topic, as long as it's within board guidelines, all the power to him/her.
I think THIS is the worst thread in the history of this board. There is nothing positive about it and it's designed to demean fellow fans. Besides, it has nothing to do with football. All the message board snobs (:shakeno: :shakeno: ) need to settle down.

Ricky Williams is a no good pot-smoker that should be banned from the league/put in jail/ publicly shunned/ forced to play for Wannstadt forever, etc

dw10 said:
wait a sec, didn't you just start a thread about topics you don't want in threads. You just managed to start a thread involving the top 10 hated threads in ONE. You ARE indeed my hero.
I've got a tip for you, if you don't like a thread one writes, DON'T OPEN IT AND READ IT! That goes for everybody.
If someone wants to start a thread on a topic, as long as it's within board guidelines, all the power to him/her.
I think THIS is the worst thread in the history of this board. There is nothing positive about it and it's designed to demean fellow fans. Besides, it has nothing to do with football. All the message board snobs (:shakeno: :shakeno: ) need to settle down.

Lighten up Francis...

cnc66 said:
blasts from the past...
Well, you could go back a month ago and find 10 threads about "Daunte is our Saviour" and "Daunte is the Greatest QB Ever" etc etc etc. Those people are still hiding under a rock after last week :shakeno:

DoggPhin said:
Well, you could go back a month ago and find 10 threads about "Daunte is our Saviour" and "Daunte is the Greatest QB Ever" etc etc etc. Those people are still hiding under a rock after last week :shakeno:

They'll come back right after the Buffalo game.

PhinsRock said:
Damn good thread, thanks for the post. Think the mods would sticky this so we can add to the list of threads we mostly hate?

And is there ant way to ever kill that Brady vs. Daunte thread?

that 1 is gettin 2 me 2, its there evryday nd its jus annoyin

dw10 said:

Yeah, that!

Back
Top Bottom