Top 10 list of threads that should be… | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Top 10 list of threads that should be…

dw10 said:
All the message board snobs (:shakeno: :shakeno: ) need to settle down.

Marino420TD said:
Yeah, that!

EXACTLY!!!

There ARE some ridiculously funny threads started from WAY out there beyond left field.

It is meant to be fun and funny with no harm or disrespect intended.

endorphin said:
…banned, ignored, or the poster’s armpits be infested with flees from a thousand Iraqi camels!

Some of the thread titles and topics have been so incredibly pessimistic lately. Personally I am stoked right now at where we are as a franchise. A year removed from a 4-12 season, two new coordinators, 75+% roster turnover from the Wanny Spielman days, and the brightest young head coach in the league and now on the road to respectability again.

10. T.O.?
9. Saban not as good as billed
8. Why does the media hate us?
7. Is JT getting divorced?
6. We got stomped by the Steelers, the season is over
5. Jason Allen is a BUST!
4. Cut Wes Welker
3. We should have taken Brees
2. Harrington should start over Cpep
1. Ronnie Brown = back up RB

Actually there are too many #1s for me to name. Any to add besides:
Top 10 list of threads that should be…(I knew it would be added so I beat you to the punch!) :wink:

How about all the rediculous Vick threads that plagued the board like locusts during preseason. I can definately do without them.

I actually think this thread should be placed in flippers finest.

weren't there some 'let's just lose out the season so we an get a top ten pick' threads last year around week 9?

wow cnc do you have a life? You remember posts from years ago that you dislike. You must have your own playbook seperating the good posts from the bad posts?

i can't even get on this web site anymore because of all the f***ing ******s that love us one minute lose one game on the road opening day to the defending champs and all the sudden zach's too old saban suks blah blah blah. And as far as anybody saying wes welker should be cut i will throw down in fisticuffs right now that is just ignorant. F*** all the haters and i don't think i will ever post again because when we smash gayffalo all the sudden we'll be back in the super bowl.

finsgonewild said:
wow cnc do you have a life? You remember posts from years ago that you dislike. You must have your own playbook seperating the good posts from the bad posts?

hahahahaha cmon...you wrote it for all the world to see...you were PROUD of your thread then, knowing it would make everyone mad...

Back
Top Bottom