Top 10 list of threads that should be… | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Top 10 list of threads that should be…

ok you sure did not get the list right.... There is a VERY bad topic which is stated Question? 3 pages back. It has to be at least top 3 on your list. I cant believe you missed that one.

"Marty Booker Sucks" "trade Booker" "Booker doesn't want to be here" etc etc

cnc66 said:
we ALL say stupid stuff, I have ranted myself and been spanked... ol' Fishypete has the best sense of humor of all. He brings up the Zach to ss himself..and it was his.

Yeah, I hate to admit it but I once started a thread that was titled "Thank you Jay Feidler". :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

My pessimism for the pessimist don't make it?:confused: Of course it was a pretty good hit for that day.:lol:

endorphin said:
Yeah, I hate to admit it but I once started a thread that was titled "Thank you Jay Feidler". :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

:lol:

One of my favs to this day is an old timer post.
So far back I can't dredge it up in the search engine.

It was titled "Jay Fiedler is a HOF QB" if I remember correctly.

His whole point was the Fiedler was a HOF QB being held down by the Dolphins lack of talent. Once he left Miami he'd be an All Pro every year. :sidelol:

Still gets me to this day and it was 3 or 4 years ago.

ercin13 said:
how about the "change uniforms threads"?

God those are brutal, along with the "we need more intimidating colors or logo" threads. :shakeno:

Actually I think the uniform changes was brought upon by the powers that be here at finheaven. Remember the design a new dolphin logo contest that we had?

G-Force said:
My pessimism for the pessimist don't make it?:confused: Of course it was a pretty good hit for that day.:lol:

:sidelol:

Because the thread title actually made sense and was truthful.

I knew to stay away! :lol:

Trekbiz said:
:lol:

One of my favs to this day is an old timer post.
So far back I can't dredge it up in the search engine.

It was titled "Jay Fiedler is a HOF QB" if I remember correctly.

His whole point was the Fiedler was a HOF QB being held down by the Dolphins lack of talent. Once he left Miami he'd be an All Pro every year. :sidelol:

Still gets me to this day and it was 3 or 4 years ago.

That made me feel better!

I remember I didn't want to post for at least a month after I did it!:cooldude: :cooldude:

There is a very simple solution to these threads.Ignore them.If no one posts in them they will go away soon enough.Yet some people feel the need to post in them complaining about the thread thus perpetuating the thread they are complaining about.

Why wont those same posters post on the quality threads thus perpetuating those ?

The columnists on FH often post well thought out and well written columns only to be largely ignored by the membership.

If I may make an opinion lets accentuate the positive and not the negative.

I am not saying we should all be blind homers.Diversity and criticism is good but lets keep it constructive.

My two cents worth.

Back
Top Bottom