Top 10 list of threads that should be… | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Top 10 list of threads that should be…

Kansasdolfan said:
i can't even get on this web site anymore because of all the f***ing ******s that love us one minute lose one game on the road opening day to the defending champs and all the sudden zach's too old saban suks blah blah blah. And as far as anybody saying wes welker should be cut i will throw down in fisticuffs right now that is just ignorant. F*** all the haters and i don't think i will ever post again because when we smash gayffalo all the sudden we'll be back in the super bowl.
Are you holding back?

Actually it is one of the reasons I started this light-hearted thread. Some days it is hard to wallow through the "Chicken Littlers".

Sphinx002 said:
That was both the most painful read ever and the funniest. Holy cow some on here were saying..."He can't be worse than Fiedler, lets start him"

I must change shorts I think I peed in these laughing so hard.

I just read some of those and felt as Infinsible put it...."I feel like someone just hit me in the stomach".

"hahahahaha cmon...you wrote it for all the world to see...you were PROUD of your thread then, knowing it would make everyone mad..." I didnt mean to make everyone mad. I was mad at the team for LOSING. I hate losing and whenever we do I get pissed of. Looking back though it is pretty funny though about bring back Jimmy Johnson. :) My favorite post here was the Juan Huron post followed by the ckparrot post about Bryant Mckinnie would sign here. Mckinnie then signed an extension with Minnesota. :)

finsgonewild said:
"hahahahaha cmon...you wrote it for all the world to see...you were PROUD of your thread then, knowing it would make everyone mad..." I didnt mean to make everyone mad.

Everyone??? No, actually there are really onlt two of many who got their panties in a wad. It has always bean intended to be light-hearted.

finsgonewild said:
I was mad at the team for LOSING. I hate losing and whenever we do I get pissed of. Looking back though it is pretty funny though about bring back Jimmy Johnson. :) My favorite post here was the Juan Huron post followed by the ckparrot post about Bryant Mckinnie would sign here. Mckinnie then signed an extension with Minnesota. :)

You're just bummed because one of yours made it in the top 15...lol :D

BTW...how's the law suit? Oh wait...wrong "gonewild" :sidelol:

dw10 said:
wait a sec, didn't you just start a thread about topics you don't want in threads. You just managed to start a thread involving the top 10 hated threads in ONE. You ARE indeed my hero.
I've got a tip for you, if you don't like a thread one writes, DON'T OPEN IT AND READ IT! That goes for everybody.
If someone wants to start a thread on a topic, as long as it's within board guidelines, all the power to him/her.
I think THIS is the worst thread in the history of this board. There is nothing positive about it and it's designed to demean fellow fans. Besides, it has nothing to do with football. All the message board snobs (:shakeno: :shakeno: ) need to settle down.

That goes for you too...:rolleyes2

"You're just bummed because one of yours made it in the top 15...lol" nope i am actually not that bummed... I am excited. Fist time that I have ever gotten top anything. Im just a little disappointed i didnt get first place.

Dude,

I'm glad you can look back and laugh...

If it helps, I have connections. I can bump you in the top 5,, but no higher! :lol:

Dude, I'm glad you can look back and laugh... If it helps, I have connections. I can bump you in the top 5,, but no higher! ok if you could do that I would be very happy.

finsgonewild said:
"hahahahaha cmon...you wrote it for all the world to see...you were PROUD of your thread then, knowing it would make everyone mad..." I didnt mean to make everyone mad. I was mad at the team for LOSING. I hate losing and whenever we do I get pissed of. Looking back though it is pretty funny though about bring back Jimmy Johnson. :) My favorite post here was the Juan Huron post followed by the ckparrot post about Bryant Mckinnie would sign here. Mckinnie then signed an extension with Minnesota. :)

we ALL say stupid stuff, I have ranted myself and been spanked... ol' Fishypete has the best sense of humor of all. He brings up the Zach to ss himself..and it was his.

Back
Top Bottom