Top 10 list of threads that should be… | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Top 10 list of threads that should be…

Lets not forget my "Cleo Lemon Apreciation Thread" that was hijacked and turned into the "Cleo Lemon Should Start Thread"

endorphin said:
…banned, ignored, or the poster’s armpits be infested with flees from a thousand Iraqi camels!

Some of the thread titles and topics have been so incredibly pessimistic lately. Personally I am stoked right now at where we are as a franchise. A year removed from a 4-12 season, two new coordinators, 75+% roster turnover from the Wanny Spielman days, and the brightest young head coach in the league and now on the road to respectability again.
10.6 Thank you Jay Feidler--My own submission :lol:
10.5 T.O.?
10. Saban not as good as billed
9. Why does the media hate us?
8. Is JT getting divorced?
7. We got stomped by the Steelers, the season is over
6. Jason Allen is a BUST!
5. Bring back Jimmy Johnson
4. Cut Wes Welker
3. We should have taken Brees
2. Harrington should start over Cpep
1.5 Zach to SS
1. Ronnie Brown = back up RB

Actually there are too many #1s for me to name. Any to add besides:
Top 10 list of threads that should be…(I knew it would be added so I beat you to the punch!) :wink:

Okay, now it is the top 13 due to some strong additions.

Great post. My favorite is Ronnie Brown = back up RB

As you can see, I joined in May of this year. I was so jazzed because, believe it or not, there weren't a lot of people in Burbank, CA who wanted to talk about the Dophins draft picks.

But as the pre-season progressed, and definitely after the Pittsburgh game, I would say the bulk of threads started haven't been worth reading.

What I've started to do is look for the name of the person who posted on or started a thread. It's a great way to weed through the crap.

I'll definitely be on the lookout for endorphin now.

Finole said:
Great post. My favorite is Ronnie Brown = back up RB

As you can see, I joined in May of this year. I was so jazzed because, believe it or not, there weren't a lot of people in Burbank, CA who wanted to talk about the Dophins draft picks.

But as the pre-season progressed, and definitely after the Pittsburgh game, I would say the bulk of threads started haven't been worth reading.

What I've started to do is look for the name of the person who posted on or started a thread. It's a great way to weed through the crap.

I'll definitely be on the lookout for endorphin now.

Thanks Brother Finole!

At the same time we have to be able laugh at ourselves...

I still can't believe I started a "Thank you Jay Feidler" thread.:lol:

PassRush said:
Lets not forget my "Cleo Lemon Apreciation Thread" that was hijacked and turned into the "Cleo Lemon Should Start Thread"

yeah what a bloody joke that was i couldnt believe what i was reading when i saw that a number of people were saying cleo should start

The Jason Taylor is the sexiest player thread by that mexican kid...

We should start giving all those threads the:

GTA-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom