Top 5 (offense) | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Top 5 (offense)

Props for putting Murray in your top 5 QBs. As a Bulldogs fan I think I overcompensate for my bias. There's a lot to like with Murray. The only thing that really concerns me with him is his ability to make the right throw against zone coverage. There are times that it seems like he either thinks he can beat the underneath coverage or he doesn't see it.

Also glad to see that you have Marqise in the top 3. Seems like everyone is sleeping on him.

Props for putting Murray in your top 5 QBs. As a Bulldogs fan I think I overcompensate for my bias. There's a lot to like with Murray. The only thing that really concerns me with him is his ability to make the right throw against zone coverage. There are times that it seems like he either thinks he can beat the underneath coverage or he doesn't see it.

Also glad to see that you have Marqise in the top 3. Seems like everyone is sleeping on him.

They're different players with different circumstances, but Alshon Jeffery saw a similar dip in production and stock between his Sophomore and Junior season - only Jeffery was a much riskier prospect, because he got fat.

i'm not a bang the table for manziel guy but those deep balls float alright...drop in like as if on a pillow in stride and out in front...hard to criticize his vertical placement and accuracy imo...

Omar Kelly (who I realise isn't the most popular figure on this forum) and Tony Pauline discuss Manziel:

http://t.co/4zYZwLCbbn

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom