Top 5 players in the NBA | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Top 5 players in the NBA

Boik14 said:
people forget that when they compare wade and bron, the shaq factor has to be accounted. Dwayne wade is an awesome player, no question but having shaq around even if its on for 60% of the season helps any player a ton. I'd love to see what Lebron could do with shaq on his side...

Well what about when Wade single-handedly swept 2 teams in the playoffs last year... without Shaq?

FinNasty said:
Well what about when Wade single-handedly swept 2 teams in the playoffs last year... without Shaq?
thats similar to what lebron did this year except he ran into a #1 seeded pistons team that 1 player alone cannot beat

Boik14 said:
thats similar to what lebron did this year except he ran into a #1 seeded pistons team that 1 player alone cannot beat
ok... since that is the same thing... and Wade is better in the 4th quarter (which I personally hold higher in terms of greatness than total stats).... thats why I take Wade over Bron.

Bron will probably surpass Wade in a few years... but as of right now... its Wade.

personally i think its apples and oranges with the whole wade-lebron thing

gimme either one of these guys on the knicks. thanks. =)

you can count on Wade on both ends of the floor, thats why he's so great. In the final game against the Nets the game was a one point lead for the Heat, the Nets were inbounding with about 3 or 4 seconds left. Wade knew it was going to Kidd so he guarded Kidd and stole the ball from him to put it away. LeBron can't do that, not good enough on defense

FinNasty said:
ok... since that is the same thing... and Wade is better in the 4th quarter (which I personally hold higher in terms of greatness than total stats).... thats why I take Wade over Bron.

Bron will probably surpass Wade in a few years... but as of right now... its Wade.
Wade is better in the 4th...but lebron's better for the 1st 3. Id continue this debate but im a big supporter of wade as well as bron so i really cant say anything to diminish him. So we'll just leave it at that:cooldude:

Back
Top Bottom