YM305 said:
LeBron James
Dwyane Wade
Kobe Bryant
Steve Nash
Vince Carter

:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

Sorry... I happen to think he's the most overrated player in the league

I dont think Duncan is top 5 at this point in his career. He is aging... and isnt what he used to me anymore. He is still a great player... but I think he is just outside the top 5 at this point... probably around 7...

FinNasty said:
I dont think Duncan is top 5 at this point in his career. He is aging... and isnt what he used to me anymore. He is still a great player... but I think he is just outside the top 5 at this point... probably around 7...

He just won a championship last year :shakeno: :shakeno:

MikeO said:

So? I think he is a great great player. Like I said... I think he is just outside the top 5 at this point.... but still VERY VERY good.

Last year, Duncan didnt dominate that series like he used to be able to. He played great... but he hasnt been as dominate as he used to be... hence dropping a couple of spots... not much... but a couple...

My list in order
1. Wade
2. Kobe
3. James
4. Duncan
5. Nash

MikeO said:
and? he had a team that helped him, it's not like he exploded like James and Kobe do

dob72 said:
bron shot 70 percent?

C'mon the 70 percent is amazing, but Bron had to force up more shots to keep his team in it . . its seems people are using that 70 percent in this series to say Wade is a better overall . . which is crazy. Wade is hot, no lie, he also has much less pressure than Lebron to perform. If Wade is off or quiet, like the 3rd quarter last night, the Heat have several other options . . Lebron can't afford to be quiet, nobody else on that team can really step up. Like if the Pistons double Bron, he's most likely gonna still try to make sumthin happen, unlike if the Pistons double Wade he can dish to Toine, Posey, shaq and company, not to mention they already double shaq, so its different man.

And Bron doesn't just jack shots up, he did shoot 48 percent from the field this year which is stellar, Wade shot 49.5 which is amazing as well. This is not really the best indicator to compare the 2 however, because they are virtually equal.

Kdawg954 said:
C'mon the 70 percent is amazing, but Bron had to force up more shots to keep his team in it . . its seems people are using that 70 percent in this series to say Wade is a better overall . . which is crazy. Wade is hot, no lie, he also has much less pressure than Lebron to perform. If Wade is off or quiet, like the 3rd quarter last night, the Heat have several other options . . Lebron can't afford to be quiet, nobody else on that team can really step up. Like if the Pistons double Bron, he's most likely gonna still try to make sumthin happen, unlike if the Pistons double Wade he can dish to Toine, Posey, shaq and company, not to mention they already double shaq, so its different man.

And Bron doesn't just jack shots up, he did shoot 48 percent from the field this year which is stellar, Wade shot 49.5 which is amazing as well. This is not really the best indicator to compare the 2 however, because they are virtually equal.
no doubt Bron has more pressure but Wade still puts up better numbers and is the more complete player

YM305 said:
LeBron James
Dwyane Wade
Kobe Bryant
Steve Nash
Vince Carter

I'm sorry, but despite sucking tonight, Dirk has to be on any list.

people forget that when they compare wade and bron, the shaq factor has to be accounted. Dwayne wade is an awesome player, no question but having shaq around even if its on for 60% of the season helps any player a ton. I'd love to see what Lebron could do with shaq on his side...

Back
Top Bottom