Top 5 players in the NBA | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Top 5 players in the NBA

Blueprint said:
Gilbert Arenas over Elton Brand?? :confused:
Those were the 2 i was deciding between but arenas is such a great scorer I just couldnt leave him off.

wade is making a case for himself to be the top al around player...i think once he gets a solid 3 pt shot he will be better than lebron

i would say

lebron
wade
kobe
nash
KG

djfresh47 said:
I like Vince Carter over Arenas but just being in the discussion should show how good a player is.
Carter is solid but i have a hard time choosing him over Kidd or Jefferson. We can seriously sit here for a long time and debate who the best of those 3 is.

If i really left anyone off it was billups brand or Yao

SpencerRb said:
But can Nash take over the game By himself like James Kobe or Wade no he cant that's why lebron should have won the MVP.

Yes Nash can, he took over game 1 in this series by scoring 10 straight points when they were down. He was the top playmaker this past season and led his team to an incredible season. Lebron was amazing, but Nash did deserve that MVP.

1. Kobe
2. D-Wade
3. LeBron
4. Duncan
5. Garnett

i think at this point wade is better than LeBron even though i think LeBron has a higher cieling and will eventually be #1. But what Wade is doing in the post season againt the vaunted pistons defense is amazing.

superphin said:
1. Kobe
2. D-Wade
3. LeBron
4. Duncan
5. Garnett

i think at this point wade is better than LeBron even though i think LeBron has a higher cieling and will eventually be #1. But what Wade is doing in the post season againt the vaunted pistons defense is amazing.
lmao lebron did that like a week ago.

culpepper2chambers said:
lmao lebron did that like a week ago.
Exactly except wade has shaq, toine, williams, payton and haslem while bron has Z, Gooden and an injured larry hughes

Section126 said:
Bron Bron didn't shoot 70% for the series.

ya... that is absolutly unheard of... :eek:

last night convinced me that Wade is better than LeBron period. you can talk about James supporting cast opposed to Wade's but did Lebron put up 30 points 3 games in a row on the Pistons? did he shoot over 70% on Detroit through 4 games. and Wade is a way better defender. forget Lebrons couple of game winning shots in this postseason, Wade has still had more clutch shots and clutch plays

Kobe
Wade
Lebron
Vince Carter
Brand

And truthfully at this point I wouldnt trade Wade for Kobe

@ Anyone who thinks Lebron is better than Wade - Start watching basketball more often

Yeah lebron scores 30 a game but he jacks up so many more shots.

Back
Top Bottom