Top Billin' On Tyreek Hill Trade | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Top Billin' On Tyreek Hill Trade

The Dolphins were one of the worst teams at creating separation last year. We have now added two players in the top 10 Hill at 3.6 yards of separation and Cedrick Wilson who gets 3.5. We're pairing these guys with Jaylen Waddle who was our best WR at getting separation and he got 3.3. How is this offense not going to feast? Devante Parker has to beat the 3rd or 4th CB on the opposing team? I'm no Parker fan but he should win that battle more often than not. If the OL can just refrain from being historically bad we have the pieces to have a high scoring offense.

Goonies- thanks for posting the link. that dude is always spot on( except for his ravens junk). Hill always talks about the pressure he likes to put on defenses.
Stat that only 9 of his catches last year were thrown over 20 yards is re-dic.

Our 4 receiver set is going to be another personnel set that will be a headache for most teams. Cedric and Devante working on 3 and 4 will open up a ton.

Running game will clearly improve with safety's having to make better overall decisions.

Tua will have his most yards rushing this year as level 2 and 3's backs are chasing downfield.

PHINS UP

The Dolphins were one of the worst teams at creating separation last year. We have now added two players in the top 10 Hill at 3.6 yards of separation and Cedrick Wilson who gets 3.5. We're pairing these guys with Jaylen Waddle who was our best WR at getting separation and he got 3.3. How is this offense not going to feast? Devante Parker has to beat the 3rd or 4th CB on the opposing team? I'm no Parker fan but he should win that battle more often than not. If the OL can just refrain from being historically bad we have the pieces to have a high scoring offense.
It’s on Tua to put that ball up, though. You put Preston, Parker wide with the Penguin and cheetah on the inside in a 4 spread. That most likely is going to get you single coverage on Preston or Parker. But even if the 1 on 1 coverage is tight, Tua has to have the confidence/trust to put it up and let those two do what they do best- jump ball it up. Fitzgerald brought out the best in those 2 by just launching it.

And if Tua throws a few INTs so be it. I don’t mind losing trying to be great considering the throw is not plainly atrocious. I’ll never, EVER hate on my QB for going for the big play/pushing the ball down field. Greatness doesn’t come without risk. I hate losing on rinky dink plays. Why even dress up on Sundays if you have no interest in trying for greatness? What message do you send to defenses if they see you’re too scared to go deep?

Goonies- thanks for posting the link. that dude is always spot on( except for his ravens junk). Hill always talks about the pressure he likes to put on defenses.
Stat that only 9 of his catches last year were thrown over 20 yards is re-dic.

Our 4 receiver set is going to be another personnel set that will be a headache for most teams. Cedric and Devante working on 3 and 4 will open up a ton.

Running game will clearly improve with safety's having to make better overall decisions.

Tua will have his most yards rushing this year as level 2 and 3's backs are chasing downfield.

PHINS UP
Pound it out on everything but Tua running. The only running I want to see Tua do is a sprint to the end zone to celebrate with his WR after a TD.

I’ve always believed a sign of a good QB is the wherewithal to throw the ball away. It’s just such a smart play to me. You’re given the option to launch a ball right over a WRs head into the sideline and get yourself out of a forced throw or unnecessary hit. Take advantage of it.

I’ll bet parker won’t be here start of season, but all good points.

I'm in complete argreement with you here. If McDaniels is even half of what we all hope he is as an innovator and coach and the OL is even a fraction better than last season then we should be better than we've been the past few years on offense.

I keep asking this: How are NFL Defenses going to stop our quick pass game or all the crossing routes we can now run? That’s gonna keep some people awake this year for sure.

It’s on Tua to put that ball up, though. You put Preston, Parker wide with the Penguin and cheetah on the inside in a 4 spread. That most likely is going to get you single coverage on Preston or Parker. But even if the 1 on 1 coverage is tight, Tua has to have the confidence/trust to put it up and let those two do what they do best- jump ball it up. Fitzgerald brought out the best in those 2 by just launching it.

And if Tua throws a few INTs so be it. I don’t mind losing trying to be great considering the throw is not plainly atrocious. I’ll never, EVER hate on my QB for going for the big play/pushing the ball down field. Greatness doesn’t come without risk. I hate losing on rinky dink plays. Why even dress up on Sundays if you have no interest in trying for greatness? What message do you send to defenses if they see you’re too scared to go deep?
luckily for Tua, he now actually has a head coach that believes in him and is also an offensive minded/well respected professional and not some 2 faced incompetent meathead. I'm really liking what Tua can do with all the added much needed help thru free agency (Tyreek Hill is going to ball tf out as is Waddle & company) and with Coach McDaniels calling the shots.

GO FINS!.

Good point on Parker and something that a lot of fans don't consider. In previous years Parker went up against the opposition's best corner.

He certainly could dominate against third and fourth corners.

Back
Top Bottom