Top Billin' On Tyreek Hill Trade | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Top Billin' On Tyreek Hill Trade

Look at any top 100 list of receivers in the NFL. Below are the WRs that are 30 years old and older. It’s a pretty small list. That’s all I’m cautioning about. Adams is older at 29 years old with the Raiders too. No way was he going to play on a tag and hit FA as a 30 year old next year… For better or for worse, Miami and LV will be the test cases for the rest of the NFL.

WIDE RECEIVERS​
Rank
Player
Tm
MIN​
31​
64​
FA​
33​
JAC​
32​
88​
ARI​
33​
91​
FA​
33​

Look at any top 100 list of receivers in the NFL. Below are the WRs that are 30 years old and older. It’s a pretty small list. That’s all I’m cautioning about. Adams is older at 29 years old with the Raiders too. No way was he going to play on a tag and hit FA as a 30 year old next year… For better or for worse, Miami and LV will be the test cases for the rest of the NFL.

WIDE RECEIVERS​
Rank
Player
Tm
MIN​
31​
64​
FA​
33​
JAC​
32​
88​
ARI​
33​
91​
FA​
33​
Maybe I’m biased. But you can see the players who have “it” and Tyreek is definitely one of those guys. He’s an Anquan Boldin/Steve Smith type. He is going to make it a very difficult decision to let him walk in 2026. But I think we will. I can see Adams falling off in two years though.

WIDE RECEIVERS​
Rank
Player
Tm
MIN​
31​
64​
FA​
33​
JAC​
32​
88​
ARI​
33​
91​
FA​
33​
It really isn't that big of a risk. It is all about how contracts are structured. He is only here for 4 years. Year 5 is a void year, we take a 5 mil hit to lower the cap in other years. Heck even if we cut bait after 3 years we can just a 5 mil hit for two years. The cap is expected to rise a lot over the next 3 years.

Back
Top Bottom