Votes: 5 11.4%
  • Ladanian Tomilson

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Terrell Davis

• Ahman Green

• Total voters
I prefer bigger backs that can pound it in between the tackles over a back like Faulk.

1. Edgerrin James
2. Cory Dillon
3. Fred Taylor (when healthy)
4. Ricky Williams
5. Marshall Faulk
6. Curtis Martin

Originally posted by KB21
I prefer bigger backs that can pound it in between the tackles over a back like Faulk.

1. Edgerrin James
2. Cory Dillon
4. Ricky Williams
5. Marshall Faulk
6. Curtis Martin

Cory Dillon and Fred Taylor :cool: man - there are lots of good backs

Originally posted by phins054
Marshall. Marshall. Marshall. I don't really think he qualifys. We would need to make up a position like Uberback or Ultraback or something, he plays just about every offensive position except Tackle.
Couldn't have posted it better myself 054,, at this point in time there is NO back in the NFL that can take the abuse, possesses the physical toughness, that is multi athletic, and can make a defense cordinator, age 10yrs in 60 min like Marshall Faulk can !! Boy if only JJ could of pulled off that trade with the Colts while Marino was still playing,, I really believe that Dan would be comparing how different his S-B ring was with Buoniconti on HBO! Marino1983 :cry: :mad:

Ok, were all Ricky fans now but I think were getting carried away with Potential v.s. a proven top 5 backs!

1. Edgerrin James
2. Cory Dillon
4. Ricky Williams
5. Marshall Faulk
6. Curtis Martin

Ricky, I agree has the potential to be the number 2 back behind only Marshall Faulk. Right now though I think it's more like this....

1) Marshall Faulk
2) Edgerrin James
3) Curtis Martin
4) Corey Dillon
5)Tie between 3 backs with huge potential
Ricky Williams
Ahman Green
Shaun Alexander

The end of this year will tell where they rank.

:monkey: * Fred Taylor is never healthy! so he was omitted! LOL

Did almost everyone forget about Stephen Davis and Eddie George? Eddie's going to bounce back this year.

Sorry I could only put up ten RB and I put up RB i thought that are going to be the top guys next year. Emmit great one of my favorite but i not to optomisitic he'll lead the league. A-train and the bears seems to be a fluke to me. Dunn is going to be in quick offense and the feature back so i think he'll be a top ten if he stay healthy. Duece will be in top 15 so he not on my list.

Originally posted by Blitz
Did almost everyone forget about Stephen Davis and Eddie George? Eddie's going to bounce back this year.
OMG - Eddie George too :eek:

not to mention Ant Smith had a decent year for the SB champs and Lewis coming back for the Ravens

and Barry Sanders and Robert Smith retired ;)

man - there a lot of good backs, just none that had played for the Fin since before I reached puberty :goof: :stooges:

Eddie George slipped my mind since he didnt make any noise last year that why i forgot. Dillion well he a bengal. Stephan Davis im so so hot on him. Isnt Steve Spurrior Gator a Passing offense. Im not a Gator Fan. Seems like the skins are going to be the florida gators

Who ever though Priest Holmes will lead the league with his new team? From what I heard Lewis might not be ready this year for the Ravens.

a lot of having a great year running the ball is having a decent OL and an OC that sticks w/the run OR a QB as bad as Trent Green.

Originally posted by KB21

1. Edgerrin James
2. Cory Dillon
4. Ricky Williams
5. Marshall Faulk
6. Curtis Martin

You really crack me up man. Out of those RBs, Ricky is probably the worst. I am sorry but it is true, I like Ricky a lot too. Ahman Green is also better than Ricky, but Ricky still rules.

Best RBs (in order)
1. Marshall Faulk (he needs the ball more though)
2. Edgerrin James
3. Fred Taylor (when healthy, which is never)
4. Curtis Martin
5. Corey Dillon (would be higher if he had a better offensive line)
6. Ahman Green
7. Ricky Williams

I forgot that Shaun Alexander is better than Ricky. Ricky is gonna have a better season than Priest Holmes, however.

Originally posted by iceblizzard69
I forgot that Shaun Alexander is better than Ricky. Ricky is gonna have a better season than Priest Holmes, however.
A Green, Alexander, Holmes and A Train have only done it for 1 year, so they are not a sure thing for 2002

Ha Ha

You people got to be kidding me Ricky Williams Over Curtis Martin

:lol:

Ricky HAS A LONG WAY TO BE COMPARED WITH Curtis "My Favorite Martin"

The numbers don't lie Look em up !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nine in A Row '
The Hex Lives
J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom