Votes: 5 11.4%
  • Ladanian Tomilson

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Terrell Davis

• Ahman Green

• Total voters
Guys, don't act dumb. I know Ricky is a very good RB but he isn't the best in the league. Martin is better than him until Ricky proves otherwise. Ricky would of been up there if he stayed healthy in 2000 but he didn't. He is easily top 10 but not top 5 yet.

Originally posted by iceblizzard69
Guys, don't act dumb. I know Ricky is a very good RB but he isn't the best in the league. Martin is better than him until Ricky proves otherwise. Ricky would of been up there if he stayed healthy in 2000 but he didn't. He is easily top 10 but not top 5 yet.

Ice, I don't think I've ever read a positive post by you. Out with the bad, in with the good...out with the bad, in with the good...out with the...........;)

Not only that ice, but this bet is about NEXT season. I am saying that RW will have more yards rushing than C-Mart in 2002, not 1997,1998, 1999, 2000, or 2001.

Rican, this bet is between you and I, if you have a seperate bet with Miadphan13, that's fine, but it doesn't have anything to do with this one. I was very specific in what and how I want this bet to be paid, if the same rules apply to both bets then i guess you can cover it with one post, but if they are different then it would have to be two seperate posts. Deal?

I do know that we will beat the J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS this year, of that I have no doubt. My only concern is RWs health. Knowing the Phins luck we'll be cruising along at our usual 7-1 or 6-2 with RW leading or close to the top of the league in yardage, when BAM he gets injured. We salvage a 10-6 record and limp into the playoffs to lose in wildcard weekend. ( oh thank god...I was dreaming...sorry Rican but JETS are going down)

in my opinion A. Green is by far the funnest to watch. There have been times where 7 or 8 guys are in a pile at the line of scrimmage and im like okay 3 and 10 and then out of nowhere Green runs out of the pile and scores hes simply amazing. From what ive seen he is the most powerful back in the league.

You heard it here first. The cheifs are the team to watch next year and will have an explosive offensive due to the WR they will draft early. Priest Holmes will have a big year again, if not bigger.

Originally posted by mls737
You heard it here first. The cheifs are the team to watch next year and will have an explosive offensive due to the WR they will draft early. Priest Holmes will have a big year again, if not bigger.

Yeah, just like that giraffe they drafted last year, Snoopy Minnis. Is it just me or does he have the longest neck of any human being without those silly tribal neck rings. Anyway, the guy can't play and the Chefs have other concerns, especially on defense, that need to be addressed before they can start drafting WR help. :D

Welcome to the boards BTW. ;)

Minnis was a Dolfan and he isn't a bad WR. He said in his senior year that he was a huge Dolfan but the Cheifs had to take him.

I'm glad he likes the right team but he was exceptionally inconsitant last year. I don't know if I'd call him a bust yet but he needs to show something this year.

Back
Top Bottom