• Ladanian Tomilson

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Terrell Davis

• Ahman Green

• Total voters
Marshall Faulk. Period.

Faulk is tops in terms of success for himself and his team. He has the Superbowl ring, MVP's, Probowls under his belt and to watch him work is a joy (even for someone like me that revels in a great throwing game).

You can have a great back with no supporting cast that never achieves the ultimate in success (dare I say by example OJ Simpson:D ?), but to have a guy getting the end result too, that's a measure.

I want Ricky to bring us this and if we do the same poll in three years I'd like to be able to say Ricky. Period.:evil:

Go Phins!!

Originally posted by dolphan39
A Green, Alexander, Holmes and A Train have only done it for 1 year, so they are not a sure thing for 2002

Green had over 1,000 yards two season in a row now, and in that first season he didn't start every game, so he has done it for more than one season. By now, he is a sure thing. Holmes had 1,000 yards as well two seasons now, except he had one season in between 1,000 yard seasons. In the season in between, the Ravens benched him in favor of Jamal Lewis. Alexander had an amazing season and didn't play every game, and the same with Thomas, although Alexander is better. He played a little bit in his rookie year so he does have marginal experience. Alexander will have 1,400 yards this season.

"Green had over 1,000 yards two season in a row now, and in that first season he didn't start every game, so he has done it for more than one season"

Same with Ricky.

Yeah but who had the better second season. It would be Ahman Green by a mile. Until Ricky proves otherwise, Green is better.

Curtis Martin Period !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let's look at the numbers BOYS and Girls

1. Priest Holmes 1555 yds
2. Curtis Martin 1513 yds
3. Stephen Davis 1432 yds
4. Ahman Green 1387 yds
5. Marshall Faulk 1382 yds
6. Shaun Alexander 1318 yds
7. Corey Dillion 1315 yds
8. OH here is Mr. Williams :o 1245 yds

btw Curtis Martin has rushed for 1000 or more for seven years in a row. I love it when you fish fans and every other fan and writers under rate him....

Go Curtis Go Jets !!!!!!!!!!

nine in a row
the hex lives
J-e-t-s Jets Jets Jets !!!!

Re: Curtis Martin Period !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by nyrican
Let's look at the numbers BOYS and Girls

1. Priest Holmes 1555 yds
2. Curtis Martin 1513 yds
3. Stephen Davis 1432 yds
4. Ahman Green 1387 yds
5. Marshall Faulk 1382 yds
6. Shaun Alexander 1318 yds
7. Corey Dillion 1315 yds
8. OH here is Mr. Williams :o 1245 yds

btw Curtis Martin has rushed for 1000 or more for seven years in a row. I love it when you fish fans and every other fan and writers under rate him....

Go Curtis Go Jets !!!!!!!!!!

nine in a row
the hex lives
J-e-t-s Jets Jets Jets !!!!

Hey rican, wanna bet that Ricky gets more yards rushing than C- Mart this year?

Hey, Curtis Martin is one of the best running backs period. We all know that. Ricky is a rising star. Curtis has pretty much reached his peark.

Re: Re: Curtis Martin Period !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by inFINSible

yep i'll take that bet !!!!

Re: Re: Curtis Martin Period !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by inFINSible

oh yea I'll take the bet, and you must of bet on the fins over the Jets the last eight games too
:lol: I LOVE IT !!!!!!!!!!

NINE IN A ROW
THE HEX LIVES
J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS

Re: Re: Re: Curtis Martin Period !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh yea I'll take the bet, and you must of bet on the fins over the Jets the last eight games too

NINE IN A ROW
THE HEX LIVES
J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS

....and I'll bet on them the next eight times too... I'd rather lose the bet, than concede the win. That's a LOYAL fan baby!:lol:

So what's it gonna be for?

if I win, you post your picture on here in a Dolphin Jersey(#34) for one week with an accompanying text that says how wrong you are for being a Jets fan and that Ricky is far superior to C-mart.....and no sarcasm. Anybody who doesn't know about the bet, must think that you are serious.
Same goes the other way.
Deal?

THE BET

I Already have the bet with my friend Miadphan13 :cool:

but I understand .. Are you sure you really want this bet the last

time Mr. Williams faced us was In December on the Sunday Nite

Game remember the Turley Jet helmet tossing incident :lol:

Mr. Williams ran for a grand total of 58 yds and our run defense

was the pitts !!

What is your point? This bet is for the whole season, not just against each other. I understand exactly what I'm doing.
Do you have the same bet with 13? The SAME one?

my point

my point wiseguy is that c-mart is better then ricky williams

period and i have the bet with her already ....

so if you want to donate to the cause as well go for yours ..

i would not mind seeing you wearing and c-martin jersey..

if you need one ask your big cry baby jason taylor, he has one

hanging on his locker :lol:

Re: Re: Re: Curtis Martin Period !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NINE IN A ROW
THE HEX LIVES
J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS

There's a reason people bet the 'Fins over the Jets: The 'Fins are now, and have been for the past several years a better team. Who knows, maybe it's a Gypsie curse or something but I'm going to laughing along with everyone else on this M-B when the 'Fins sweep the Jets and win the division...again. :lol:

Don't cry though, even though the Jets will be 4-12 at least they'll have a good draft pick next year.:lol: :lol: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom