Top selling jerseys on nflshop.com... | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Top selling jerseys on nflshop.com...

Yep. I wear a XXL t-shirt size (fat ***), but an XL jersey size.

... and no, I’m not buying screen printed jerseys anymore.
That’s just from you being a member of the beer builds better body’s union.

All those fools wasting their money on a Brady Bucs jersey.

Enjoy your few games of suckage, Brady fans!
HAHA! Now that he's not with Belicheat anymore and out of our division, my hatred level has decreased for Brady. Still always fun watching him **** the bed though :)

HAHA! Now that he's not with Belicheat anymore and out of our division, my hatred level has decreased for Brady. Still always fun watching him **** the bed though :)

I will love if he (and Gronk) suck at incredible levels after all the nonsense hype going to the Bucs.

I'm getting one in each color.

****, I've never bought a game jersey in my life either.

I have Dolphins AFC Championship shirts but that's as far as I've ever gone with jersey's.

I'm just not that into it.

I will be catching all the Bucs games this season.

I'm a fan of GREAT FOOTBALL, not NFL mascots. :p

I'm getting one in each color.

****, I've never bought a game jersey in my life either.

I have Dolphins AFC Championship shirts but that's as far as I've ever gone with jersey's.

I'm just not that into it.

I will be catching all the Bucs games this season.

I'm a fan of GREAT FOOTBALL, not NFL mascots. :p
More power to u, with the way football prospects pan out I am not rolling with that kind of risk and to be truthful its hard to wear jerseys with a lot for me

I haven't bothered with a Miami Dolphins Jersey in decades. Waiting another year before I jump for one, isnt that big a deal for me.

But like others, I would go with home throwback and stitched. Still cant stand the new jerseys and will never buy a hat, shirt or anything else with Shamu on it.

I bought an Aqua one yesterday, I couldnt resist.... last Dolphins jersey I bough was.... Cullpepper *puke*

Back
Top Bottom