Total rushing yards for Ronnie Brown? | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Total rushing yards for Ronnie Brown?

Some of these predictions are insane.
Brown will have 750 rushing and 500+ recieving.

Why?
Because I beleive that he will be used as a reciever out of the backfield more than our previous RBs have been.
People wanna say he has fresh legs but that only matters in terms of wear on him in college (less abuse than say Benson), but in the NFL there is a thing call the "ROOKIE WALL" and Brown is not used to carring the full load for an entire NFL season so he will hit that wall.
Many rookies that have carried the load or played all season in college have hit that wall.
Ronnie Brown will be a very good RB imo ,better than Benson when it's all said and done, but honestly (and I've said it before) I think Cedric Benson will get more rushing yards their rookie year than Brown and C.Willaims because he's used to carrying that kinda workhorse type load.
So to me either way you look at it, sharing time or carring the full load Ronnie will end up with less than what alot of you are expecting.

378.....150 of that in the first 4 games while Ricky serves a suspension and the rest of it in backup duty throughout the final 12 weeks.

Jaj said:
For a guy as talented as Ronnie he starts the year around 1350 with 4.6 YPC. If Ricky comes back I'd say 1200 yards for Ricky, another 800 for Ronnie(they'll be on the field at the same time)

I agree!!

Hard to say on this one. Will Saban bring him along slowly and let someone else start ? Will Ricky end up coming back and getting some PT ? So many factors, but I am going to throw out 1,200, providing he starts pretty much early on.

1343 yards, provided that Ricky doesn't come back & steal some of the show.

I'll say 1250 if he carries the load himself. Just under 1000 if she splits snaps with Minor, Gordon or Ricky.

500 Yrds, cuz we still have no offensive line....

and Maybe 300 to 400 Receiving

exactly right, did u guys find an off line overnight and i missed it?

brown will rush for 450 and maybe 4 tds.

go out and get a decent off line asap, hes going to need it

1203 rushing yards averaging 4.9 12 Rushing TDs
621 recieving yards averaging 10.8 4 revieving TDs
Total yards 1824 total TDs 16

if he is a featured back in our offense...
1,275 rushing yards - 14 TDs
650 receiving yards - 4 TDs

if he is in a committee with all of our guys...
825 rushing yards - 9 TDs
575 receiving yards - 4 TDs

Back
Top Bottom