Total rushing yards for Ronnie Brown? | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Total rushing yards for Ronnie Brown?

1323 rushing.
700 rec.
2023 Total yards.

16 TD's total.

Offensive rookie of the year.

One 200 yard game against the Jets:lol:

Roflmao

byroan said:

Ricky williams couldnt amass that and u think brown can, ask ricky what your smoking? U obviously hang with him.

I say 1100 if he doesnt share the load.
In the 2 games against the jets total of rushing yards against jets- 90 yards.
#51 vilma wont let him breath a 5 yard run.

guys seriously, we need a better line for brown, who I might mind you is a rookie. Only Ricky could get some of those yards that some you you are putting up.

IMHO opinion Brown might get some decent yards through the air but not on the ground until we have a better line...

as long as we have a better season then last year and he dosent get hurt i dont care how many yards he gets

28rogerblaze51 said:
Ricky williams couldnt amass that and u think brown can, ask ricky what your smoking? U obviously hang with him.

I say 1100 if he doesnt share the load.
In the 2 games against the jets total of rushing yards against jets- 90 yards.
#51 vilma wont let him breath a 5 yard run.

lol@i like vilmas small *** dont get me wrong, but ronnie and vilma are about the same size, i think browns got some lbs on him and if vilma tries to take him on solo head on... vilma will be on his back mighty quickly, haha

759 rushing - if you think thats to low, take a look at our o-line

450 catching

6 tds

It is only his rookie year give him time. Plus you dont know how the passing game is going to be this year and the O line who knows???

Back
Top Bottom