Totally new concept! | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Totally new concept!

True, but a few suggestions as to how to accomplish that would not be "a-miss". - LOL

Was our offense playing better when we put a WR in motion? I am not sure, but it seems like we went away from that a little bit. As FansinceGWilson pointed out. We seem to be out of sync. Maybe putting our guys in motion will help Tua and our WRs get into a rhythm.

McDaniel definitely needs to look in the mirror and if we are going to turn things around, it is going to have to start with him. In the end, it's on the players to bring it and make plays, but if they are confused and can't execute the offense then we are going to get what we have gotten the last couple of games. With a short week, I suspect it's going to be tough to introduce anything major. We also don't have Wilson Jr., so unless Mostert can get it going running through some outside gaps we really don't have anyone else physical enough to pound it out if Tua, Hill, and Waddle can't get our passing game going.

Agree, in general. There shouldn't be a need "to introduce anything major." Dump offs, short routes, passes to TEs/RB, stop routes when the D is off, should be in every game plan every week.
The absence of JWJ has me pessimistic in the run game and the windchill, possibility of snow doesn't help. Given all that, I expect BUF to focus on shutting down the run and letting the weather shut down the passing game. All those pass plays Mcd doesn't run need to be run tomorrow.

I have this feeling it’s going to be a game where Josh Allen May have more running yards than passing yards.

I just think that McD needs to gameplan for the pass rush from Buffalo. Little dumpoffs to the running backs - always give Tua a safety valve. Also, they need some assemblace of running game to keep their D honest. Would like to see some Jet sweeps to Tyreek and Waddle and get a little razzle-dazzle in the gameplan so we can punish them if they're not respecting the backside of the play. Also, I look to our Defense to be a little less vanilla...gotta have a spy on Allen and if given a chance hit him hard...who cares if its a penalty? Put a little fear in him. Oh and also pray big time!

Exactly... If the receptions look like...

Tyreek 5
Waddle 5
Shertfield 4
Gesicki 3
Ingold 2
Mostert 3
Wilson 2

Fins win this game...
Tyreek and Waddle need more catches than 5 each for Miami to win.

Back
Top Bottom