• Allen

Votes: 30 24.4%
  • Maholmes

Votes: 94 76.4%

• Total voters

50 Years a Fan

Expectations = Wins
Reaction score
I know Miami is out but football is not over and I am a football fan too! It comes down for me that Maholmes has been there and is more annoying than Allen in my opinion and I will be an Allen cheerer this weekend neither are are Superbowl contenders in my opinion (Go Houston love to see them move on, but tough one against Ravens!). Tired off Taylor Swift too! LMAO!

The only proper answer would be Houston vs Detroit but we most likely get Ravens vs 49ers.
I would be interested in the Super Bowl for the first time in years if it was Houston vs Detroit. I’d even take the Bucs simply because it would be funny to see Baker win a ring. All I know is if the 49ers win the SB this place will go absolutely wild talking about Purdy vs Tua.

I know Miami is out but football is not over and I am a football fan too! It comes down for me that Maholmes has been there and is more annoying than Allen in my opinion and I will be an Allen cheerer this weekend neither are are Superbowl contenders in my opinion (Go Houston love to see them move on, but tough one against Ravens!). Tired off Taylor Swift too! LMAO!

50 years a Fan of who? Not the Dolphins.

You came on Finheaven.com to tell people your going to cheer for Josh Allen?

You have your rights as American to post and say what you want and i have my right as a American who loves the Dolphins to judge the hell out of you.

Sick.

I went with mahomes because he can't hurt me anymore. He already has 2 SBs, is the leagues darling, so what's one more?

I NEVER EVER want to see a Bills or Allen super bowl and so far so good. That needs to last forever!

Back
Top Bottom