Tough Poll here, Maholmes or Allen! | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tough Poll here, Maholmes or Allen!

Who would you want to move on?

• Allen

Votes: 30 24.4%
  • Maholmes

Votes: 94 76.4%

• Total voters
But Tua throwing those terrible interceptions is on him
That was odd too. On a lot of those interceptions there were open receivers and better choices to make.

That was the case at the end of the Buffalo game and Tua had time to be patient. Frustrating.

That was one of the strangest things about this season. Tua wasn't clutch very often. That was always a given.
After hearing 3ypc last night, I can imagine Tua second guessing himself a lot this year once 2 seconds passed in the pocket...can't trust his mobility anymore and having to fight against his instincts to priortize self-protection. Better interior OL is critical as well as losing some weight, recalibrating that risk-reward ratio once structure breaks down

That was odd too. On a lot of those interceptions there were open receivers and better choices to make.

That was the case at the end of the Buffalo game and Tua had time to be patient. Frustrating.

How many times did we see Tua take a sack on 4th down? You have to throw the ball up on 4th down even if there's only a 1% chance it's completed.

Tua is my "write in" candidate.

Why was he excluded from this pole?
It seems like someone is trying to fix the outcome by presuming it won't be Tua.

Sounds like a lot of sour "Lemming" juice to me. - LOL

Is it just me, or does this seem to reflect some events already occurring in this year's presidential election?

Back
Top Bottom