Tough Poll here, Maholmes or Allen! | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tough Poll here, Maholmes or Allen!

Who would you want to move on?

• Allen

Votes: 30 24.4%
  • Maholmes

Votes: 94 76.4%

• Total voters
I know it will earn me some grief, and living here in Western NY, I'm just as opposed to cheering for the Bills as the rest of you. But I just can't cheer for that jaundice eyed, weasel haircut wearing, annoying brother having, vapid gross wife having, kermit the frog sounding like weirdo Pat Mahomes. The Taylor Swift connection needs to end as well. I'm pulling for Buffalo and Josh Allen as the lesser of 2 evils in this one. Then I hope they get trounced by the Ravens or Texans.

I’m with you. I’m rooting for the Bills. I hate everything about KC. From the State Farm commercials all the way to the shots of Taylor Swift. They’ve replaced the Patriots as my most hated team. Mahomes is becoming the Lebron of the NFL. ANNOYING

I’m with you. I’m rooting for the Bills. I hate everything about KC. From the State Farm commercials all the way to the shots of Taylor Swift. They’ve replaced the Patriots as my most hated team. Mahomes is becoming the Lebron of the NFL. ANNOYING

Ewh…rooting for the Bills!

Why not root for KC and then against them against Ravens.

Why in the world root for the Bills and have them 1 game away from a possible SB appearance?

My hatred for KC is strong. Also I don’t think either has a chance against the Ravens anyway. The Bills getting 1 game away from the Super Bowl and getting curb stomped will hurt more than losing to KC IMHO.

My hatred for KC is strong. Also I don’t think either has a chance against the Ravens anyway. The Bills getting 1 game away from the Super Bowl and getting curb stomped will hurt more than losing to KC IMHO.

That’s too close for comfort when you consider anything can happen in 1 game.

I prefer they brag they beat the worst team in the playoffs in Steelers and lose against KC.

I mean is that really something to brag about?

As bad and hurt as our team was. I’m positive we could have beaten the Steelers at home.

Last edited:
Can’t comprehend anyone “rooting” for Buffalo to beat KC.

Personally I’d prefer KC win the Super Bowl every year that we can’t.

This year...I'd give it to Baltimore. Love that L.Jackson is having a heck of a season.

On the NFC side...How long has Lions been waiting for an opportunity? HC Campbell is still our guy.

Allen's biggest problem is he's not as good as Mahomes. What is it now, 0-4 against Mahomes in the playoffs.

Manning was closer to Brady, than Allen is to Mahomes IMO.

Obviously, Mahomes is phenomenal. Allen is probably the 4th best quarterback in the conference. Lamar Jackson and CJ Stroud are probably better.

As an aside, this is Tua's problem as well. Lots of great quarterbacks in the conference.

Makes me think the way to keep pace is continuing to find really good pass rushers and corners.

Tua going to be number 4 when all is said and done is he can operate in the pocket we just need a consistent OL. Allen's body and running is the only way they are even close to a contender he was banged up this year and it is only going to get worse. Take away the QB running and the Bills would have lost every game to us. KC stopped him from running in the second half. Here is a fact that we know when he runs just attack the ball as he goes down or is being tackled he will fumble at least once or twice in a game. Teams are starting to know this.

Mahomes is light years ahead of Josh Allen not surprised that many picked Josh Allen...considering there are so many who are doubting Tua's abilities.
Tua a good QB in a good system but we need a real time game day OC calling plays and getting them in on time. So Tua can make better decisions in critical moments.
Near the end on the year is was clear he was not confident in the offense and the play calling and it affected his play as well as others on the offense.

Last edited:
I cannot believe 28 people actually voted for Josh Allen over Patrick Mahomes. Do we really have that many closet Bills fans here?

In the playoffs, I specified that because regular season wise if it helps the Dolphins... I don't like it but it's acceptable (that the dolphins **** the bed after controlling their own destiny is another matter).....but in the playoffs? You root for ANYBODY to beat the Bills....ANYBODY...like im talking even the Jets. Buffalo needs to go all day... everyday....once the bills are buried then you can go back to your regularly scheduled program 😂

I had to change my vote as I was watching the game it became clear, I obviously was out of my mind when I started this Poll, hung over, disillusioned, upset my apologies. I found myself aggrevated more and more as I watched Bills and found myself swearing profoundly towards Allen. What can I say I f*ckin lost my mind. But its right now!

I had to change my vote as I was watching the game it became clear, I obviously was out of my mind when I started this Poll, hung over, disillusioned, upset my apologies. I found myself aggrevated more and more as I watched Bills and found myself swearing profoundly towards Allen. What can I say I f*ckin lost my mind. But its right now!

Can I get a....

Back
Top Bottom