Tough Poll here, Maholmes or Allen! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tough Poll here, Maholmes or Allen!

Who would you want to move on?

• Allen

Votes: 30 24.4%
  • Maholmes

Votes: 94 76.4%

• Total voters
I think the point some of you are missing that there is a point where a player can be such a **** that a fans hatred of such player can transcend even division rivalries. Pat Mahomes has ascended to that level in my opinion.

Let's be honest - If Josh Allen was Miami's QB all of us would love him as a player. Pat Mahomes...we would support him for sure, but I'd get douche chills listening to him speak and seeing his family do what they do.

But there are also players like Aaron Rodgers who check both boxes...

Allen. Yes he can get rattled but that will calm with age .

Mahomes is already begging for every call from the refs. He will be more drama than talent within a couple of years.

Chiefs. **** Buffalo I will never root for them unless it benefits the Dolphins in some way. Surprised the poll is that close.

CJ Stroud for 15-20 years. Dynasty. šŸ˜Ž

But I voted crybaby Mahomes.

When are folks going to learn not to crown these rookies that have had a good 1st season as saviors and HOFers after year 1?

The NFL has tons of examples of guys that looked good early and thenā€¦.

When are folks going to learn not to crown these rookies that have had a good 1st season as saviors and HOFers after year 1?

The NFL has tons of examples of guys that looked good early and thenā€¦.

When are folks going to learn not to put words into other peopleā€™s mouths? I never crowned anyone a HOFer. But I can watch and assess a rookie QB who plays to his level and say, hey, thatā€™s a generational talent that Iā€™d love to have as my QB for the next decade+

Also, please show me some more examples of CJ Stroudā€™s impact as a rookie QB. And donā€™t point out Justin Herbertā€™s rookie stats because his team went absolutely nowhere. Not the same impact at all.

Where are these TONS of examples of rookie QBs who took their teams to the playoffs and won a playoff game, while putting up elite individual numbers? Iā€™ll wait.

Last edited:

Who would you want to move on?​

Red Morgan Freeman.gif

I would be interested in the Super Bowl for the first time in years if it was Houston vs Detroit. Iā€™d even take the Bucs simply because it would be funny to see Baker win a ring. All I know is if the 49ers win the SB this place will go absolutely wild talking about Purdy vs Tua.

Th 49ers roster is terrific. I'll be surprised if they lose to the Ravens again, and if they do I think people won't want Brock over Tua.

Both cry babies, but not that tough, Mahomes has proven it, while if you compare the stats of Allen and Tua...Both need to prove a lot, but Allen may need to prove more then Tua.

Back
Top Bottom