Trade Down - Possible Partners | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Trade Down - Possible Partners

LoneStarPhin

Active Roster
Reaction score
unless we really love whatever opp is at 11, I wish we'd trade down for another pick or two. i think these are the best fits for possible deals:

1). AZ- (1) 15 (2) 15 (3) 15,33

2) Buff- (1) 12,22 (2) 21,24 (3) 1,32

3) Cin- (1) 21. (2) 14 (3) 13,36

4) Cle- (1) 1,4 (2) 1, 3, 32

5) NE- (1) 23,31. (2). 11,31

i like swapping 1st pick w AZ and hetting their 15th pick in 3rd.

swap w Buff and get their 32nd pick in 3rd if theyre desperate fir someone at 11.

swap NE and get their 2nd round 11th and maybe a 4th rounder?

If QB is still on the board I would love to trade down with Buffalo and still get Edmunds, Fitz or Smith.

Dont sleep on the Chargers making a move for a QB.

They are exactly the type of team that needs a splash.

If you trade with Buffalo, you have to bluff that you are taking the QB that they want. They have to believe your bluff to give you anything at all.

If you trade with Buffalo, you have to bluff that you are taking the QB that they want. They have to believe your bluff to give you anything at all.

Miami isnt making any deals with Buffalo nor does Buffalo think for a second Miami is taking a QB.

Buffalo won't wait till 11 to trade for a QB. If someone drops out of the top 5, they'll jump to #6. Could even trade with Denver at #5.

or you can bluff or not bluff that you will trade down with ANOTHER team that wants a qb at 11. thats an easy bluff if youre sweating it out like buffalo.

lots of teams out there will trade w miami if theres a decent qb at 11.

With Rosen and Allen going to drop in the draft, Zona will trade up.
Get back their 3rd round pick and take Payne in the 1st round. Like him better Vea and add depth with 2 3rd round picks.

I don't get it, if you have top talent at 11, why not take them?
It all reminds me of the great decision to draft Misi and Odrick, because you know, more picks are better.

the reason is because there are no sure things, even at 11. with so many needs, fins can still get a quality player at ONE of their needs plus another extra hit in 2nd ir 3rd round.

fir example, tj watt was the 30thpick for steelers last yr- started 15 games, 7 sacks, 7 deflections, 40 solo tackles, 1 int.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom