Trade Down - Possible Partners | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Trade Down - Possible Partners

i dont get not trading within division- unless you do t know what the hell you're doing and afraid someone else will get the better of you.

i can understand adding another prong- not only something good for you, but simething that wont add an overall advantage to your opp as a result.

if you trust your evaluation, why not pull the trigger on a deal that benefits you?

If the deal is good for the Dolphins why not? Sure there is a risk that their pick becomes an AFC east beast, but what if our pick we received does the same? It's about the deal.

For a former 2nd round pick in 2017 who hasn't even played an NFL snap yet AND is coming off a torn ACL?

All depends on your grade on Lamp and where he's at in his rehab. Like Tannehill and our very own 2nd round pick who I wouldn't give up on because of an ACL injury, Lamp's injury happened early in the preseason.

Your responding to my hypothetical scenario in which clearly I would to do a medical evaluation of the player before a trade would happen. Not making a deal site unseen.

Drafting is essentially a fancy word for gambling.

It's possible the 17th pick (Leighton Vander Esch, Marcus Davenport, Harold Landry, Josh Jackson, Vita Vea) and/or Lamp turn out to be better pro's than the 11th pick.

Couple that with the third round pick it would be fair value IMO.

If you don't like Lamp, you don't like Lamp.

why wouldnt you want to do a deal with a hated rival and get better of them?

oh, because you're scared they might get the
better of you.

i just dont get that- if you don't trust your evaluations, get the hell outta the front office.

All depends on your grade on Lamp and where he's at in his rehab. Like Tannehill and our very own 2nd round pick who I wouldn't give up on because of an ACL injury, Lamp's injury happened early in the preseason.

Your responding to my hypothetical scenario in which clearly I would to do a medical evaluation of the player before a trade would happen. Not making a deal site unseen.

Drafting is essentially a fancy word for gambling.

It's possible the 17th pick (Leighton Vander Esch, Marcus Davenport, Harold Landry, Josh Jackson, Vita Vea) and/or Lamp turn out to be better pro's than the 11th pick.

Couple that with the third round pick it would be fair value IMO.

If you don't like Lamp, you don't like Lamp.
tumblr_me6s5cOsOR1rdopvmo1_500.png

Back
Top Bottom