Trade for Anquan Boldin | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Trade for Anquan Boldin

They just drafted J.J. Arrington why would they want to trade for Lamar Gordon? Furthermore, Anquan is thier prime reciever and plays off Fitzgerald very well. They aren't going to trade Boldin and Arrignton will be solid.

Jaj said:
Wait first of all you took that seriously? :lol: Second Boldin's a burner? :lol: Third Thompson is a Booker-type receiver :lol:

First I don't know anything about Boldin, I don't watch Cardinal games cause up here all they EVER televise is Bills games...secondly, Thompson is garbage, he shows flashes of goodness but is inconsistant.

I don't get it why do these stupid posts always become HUGE

L.T.21 said:
Anyone want to purchase my ocean front property in Arizona?

Yes I would. I have a unicorn that I'm willing to trade if you're interested...

miami mayham said:
it was just a thought we need a fast reliable receiver to help chambers.

I may be wrong, but I am pretty damn sure Boldin is anything but fast.. In fact, I think that was a major reason he slipped in the draft.

miami mayham said:
Why don't we trade Marty Booker and Lamar Gorden to Arizona for Anquan Boldin He isn't happy cause he isn't getting a contract extension, maybe we could do something to help out chambers. It would free up cap money, plus maybe we could even get a late round 2006 draft pick in with the deal. let me know what you think.

:roflmao: :roflmao:

Boldin is a potential Pro-Bowler EVERY YEAR! "POTENTIAL" He is a WR that the defense needs to plan EVERYTIME. Having Fitzgerald on teh other side makes him that more dangerous! BOLDIN IS NOT GOING ANYWHERE!

miami mayham said:
Why don't we trade Marty Booker and Lamar Gorden to Arizona for Anquan Boldin He isn't happy cause he isn't getting a contract extension, maybe we could do something to help out chambers. It would free up cap money, plus maybe we could even get a late round 2006 draft pick in with the deal. let me know what you think.

Yeah, so we got to strip our 3rd round pick we gave up for gordon, and our player swap of Booker, for another one dimensional WR. Forget it! If we wouldn't have missed the boat by selecting Eddie Moore in 03, guess what, we could of had Kelley Washington, even though you dont realize his talent, and of course, the "WR" your trying to trade for.... I'll have to keep bringing this kind of events up in the next few seasons as we progress through Sabans "system". Because, in two more years, you'll be saying, we shoulda done this, we should trade for him, and blah blah blah. While, back in that year, we could of had that guy, but obviously, 99% of the people have no clue.

One Dimensional?? Boldin has over 2000 yards in 2 years, and last year was injured...if anything thats what will hamper him...He had 8 tds his rookie year and will only get better.

L.T.21 said:
Boldin is a potential Pro-Bowler EVERY YEAR! "POTENTIAL" He is a WR that the defense needs to plan EVERYTIME. Having Fitzgerald on teh other side makes him that more dangerous! BOLDIN IS NOT GOING ANYWHERE!

:yeahthat:

With that said, Booker IS A PRO BOWLER. It's about time Dolphins fans treat him with a little damned respect instead of trying to trade him off for the flavor of the day.

sheet, denny would trade that turd in a heartbet. they got Fitzgerald and Bryant Johnson. Anquan is cheap, but soon as his head gets fat, thinking he should get paid, he's gone... could be had for a 6th rounder, but i would rather keep the sixth and get a WR in next years draft.

Back
Top Bottom