Trade for Anquan Boldin | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Trade for Anquan Boldin

Yeah, LT, I would have LOVED for the Dolphins to take Vincent Jackson.

Not that I'm complaining though, I love our draft.

pigskinguy said:
Screw the unicorn, I got beans.....................magic ones.

Mod Edit: Your sig pic of a guy's knee snapping is getting pretty negative reviews. It's not what we had in mind for members to encounter as they scroll thru the threads. The staff consensus was that it was time for that one to be retired.
Thanks,
P4E
Is this better?

This picture of a small child defecating near flowers is making me sick. i would like you to change this. :tongue:

miami mayham said:
Why don't we trade Marty Booker and Lamar Gorden to Arizona for Anquan Boldin He isn't happy cause he isn't getting a contract extension, maybe we could do something to help out chambers. It would free up cap money, plus maybe we could even get a late round 2006 draft pick in with the deal. let me know what you think.
Cards got J.J. Arrington and Marcel Shipp.

SkapePhin said:
:\ Anquan is basically a younger version of Booker, with injury issues. Id rather keep the depth at RB.

actually anquan is a better player than booker...but w/e

I say if were doing some kinda trade like this we need to just sign david boston and Az hakim in here and trade booker and gordon for a 2006 1st or 2006 2nd round pick since saban loves them

CanadianPhinFan said:
Maybe, must be getting him mixed up with their other reciever...
It's more like you are getting your water mixed up with vodka.

Jimmy James said:
If we were getting Gus so soon after that Pro Bowl season and didn't have a starting QB, I'd be all for giving him his propers. He has been with 6 teams between that season and now, though. Booker is still the WR who went to the Pro Bowl.

As it is, I'm happy Gus has the chance to win this job. Even with the change in age, he very well might be our best QB. He may be our best QB since Dan.

I wasnt trying to say Booker is washed up but he needs to improve his play if he wants to get back to PB level(and I know his lack of production wasnt all his fault but he didnt make the most out of his opportunties IMO).

LithoMan said:
sheet, denny would trade that turd in a heartbet. they got Fitzgerald and Bryant Johnson. Anquan is cheap, but soon as his head gets fat, thinking he should get paid, he's gone... could be had for a 6th rounder, but i would rather keep the sixth and get a WR in next years draft.

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

HelloMotto said:
Mod Edit: Your sig pic of a guy's knee snapping is getting pretty negative reviews. It's not what we had in mind for members to encounter as they scroll thru the threads. The staff consensus was that it was time for that one to be retired.
Thanks,
P4E
Is this better?

This picture of a small child defecating near flowers is making me sick. i would like you to change this. :tongue:

:roflmao:

This trade woulde be an absolute possibility if Wannstedt was the gm of the Arizona Cardinals !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom